Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
December 06, 2019, 06:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do you think is most imbalanced?  (Read 56566 times)
Eliminator89
Wicked Sick

Enemy Of My enemy is my friend in the end of the l

View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 08, 2006, 07:28:13 AM

i honestly think that necrolyte is imba!
heal plus + monster damage + damage reduction + mana gain + Half Life

i never lost a game with him and i will never lose one!

Nix
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 08, 2006, 12:13:50 PM

i honestly think that necrolyte is imba!
heal plus + monster damage + damage reduction + mana gain + Half Life

i never lost a game with him and i will never lose one!

Ya that is right, Necrolyte is really imba, but if the player is a noob, Necrolyte sure not imba  Grin

This game is kind of webdota, seems like Underworld (Werewolf vs Vampire), see it here:

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59079126

Banana!! Banana!!
http://www.bananaking.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=87012768
StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 04, 2006, 03:54:03 PM

i think rikimaru.

i had a bad encounter with that dude! his backstab just did alot of damage!

his attack was low but omfg!! i did not understand! i died with 5-7 backstab! my life was 1500 +!!
he had +12agility! i seriously did not know what was happening!

any one with evasion/critical in one move is too powerfull!
panda + BountyHunter!
panda omg has slow!!
Bounty hunter omg his speed also track! no ww for his enemy! unfair! lol!

- u missed out pa's critical and evasion dude. tat one is the big one~
- backstab is pain because it cannot be reduce by armor (i think)
- i think all hero is quite balanced, maybe some is stronger slightly in somehow, but so far didnt meet any hero that has no weakness. if want to say imba, spectra was imba when she had just be made.
Makta
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 23, 2006, 06:57:02 PM

THE MOST IMBA IS

Remember kids, sentences are like girlfriends. If the period doesn't show up, you're in trouble!

I know we are the best >> http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/919/cool22we.jpg "I was on third place 10 min before this pic in kills"
StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #19 on: November 23, 2006, 07:31:31 PM

i think u mean "difusal blade" which can cast "purge". now purge no longer kill bear instantly. last time yes. now it only give some damage to bear, not immediately kill.
BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #20 on: December 03, 2006, 09:44:12 PM

sniper??? his range can hit tower but tower cant hit him ==??

Dorian_Pink

View Profile
Reply #21 on: January 01, 2007, 01:18:45 PM

riki is one of the hero that i hate also, but can be counter la. if you start with 1v1 just get germ n make sure u dun die. If then alot hero can kill him. his life live tau fu.  dun let him farm. Finish the game early.
BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 02:38:48 PM

if he backstab u from invi...u shuld quickly whack back him..make him low hp...juz keep chase him keep whack him...(if u can afford his damage too)...he sure die...

StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 01, 2007, 03:35:21 PM

riki is one of the hero that i hate also, but can be counter la. if you start with 1v1 just get germ n make sure u dun die. If then alot hero can kill him. his life live tau fu.  dun let him farm. Finish the game early.

not really taufu also. i usually get 2 bracer + sange for him.

if he backstab u from invi...u shuld quickly whack back him..make him low hp...juz keep chase him keep whack him...(if u can afford his damage too)...he sure die...

normally if i use sa, i will come from back, then immediately use smoke bomb... you will have to run away from the bomb, or else u sure lose. while u are running, i am attacking you (got backstab damage)... mostly i will win :p
Dorian_Pink

View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 01, 2007, 08:44:26 PM

sttomato! is quite true that riki can buy hp booster that can increase his life and can use smoke bomb somemore to prevent you from pushing. Some how depend strongly on player and hero.  Cheesy
PUPU ML

Was,Is,Will always be a LEGEND!

View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 02:39:29 AM

LOOOOOL, Dota is a very well orginized game, some many triggers, and from 1.0 to 6.38 there has many evolvments, I think its balanced, Specter is rather weak, what can he do against intellegence heros at the beggining, or against phantom lancer?VIPER?BALANAR? Faceless void Huh Nothing

PuPu Rules. I Now (Present,here),, was (past before) and later( always) Will be an unforgettable Legend!

All Hail Master PuPU
Keep on smiling for shiny days!

PUPU ML
Lightforce

View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 01:24:46 AM

bane elemental is not the strongest but 100% is your enemy HATE the most, bane elemental require player that able to press hot key very fast . bane elemantal brain swap(steal 300hp) able to force enemy hero to go back base in early game. cast nightmare for 7 second on enemy so enemy can't run , prepare for gang bang if got ally. bane require EUL CEPTER, and GUINSOO. enfeeble, brain swap., nightmare, fiend grip, eul cepter and guinsoo. enemy hero no need run . magic brain swap , nightmare ,eul cepter, guinsoo cool down very fast. can become combo non stop if mana alot. in 5vs5 game, bane elemantel is very powerfull support hero .
rYan
Wicked Sick

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 21, 2007, 09:45:20 PM

the most imbalanced hero is still spectre, wonder why it has not been nerfed or balanced in any way...

BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #28 on: January 21, 2007, 10:30:46 PM

how imbalance is spectre?

rYan
Wicked Sick

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 22, 2007, 02:06:50 AM

how imbalance is spectre?

Very.

1. His dispersion stacks with butterfly's evasion.

2. He has a very good chasing skill, spectral dagger, which can chase down almost any hero (+18%ms on yourself and -18%ms on target)

3. His passive skill desolate synergizes very well with his ultimate and spectral dagger (when there are any dying running heroes that your teammates failed to kill, just Haunt, reality to the image near the dying hero, spectral dagger, and he will be forced to take damage from desolate since there are probably no creeps around, so you get 45 bonus damage)

4. In any team battles, your ultimate will easily distract the enemy team and give you and your team a chance to pawn them easily, since they can't tell which is the real you, unless they are really experienced, but any average player would get confused.

5. His ultimate beats Zues's ultimate flat.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS