Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 03:11:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sticky] Game Balance  (Read 108704 times)
Erialis

View Profile
Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 08:20:41 AM

dunno how u guys can camp at forum whole day replyin to messages.. i always fall aslp doing that.. regarding the aegis resurrection.. i think it should be changed to having a limited amount of rezzing per day.. but i guess if a guy's lucky.. he deserves the multiple rezzing.. and eul shouldnt drop.. aegis should... wakaka ^,^ but then again eul IS a bit imba.. str and agi heros doesnt need the +30 stats given by sange and yasha as much as int needing the increase in int.. eul gives int heros too much advantage mana and damage-wise and it's by far the best cheap item for lvl 3/4.. cheap + owning stats = imba.. no?

Die like the rest when you mess with the best.
hydrodog
Wicked Sick

View Profile WWW
Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 11:48:51 AM

if u die enough times, it will balance out 1 la...

cause i die so many times aegis also didnt revive me.. it's all a chance factor.

HeroTrader
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 31, 2006, 12:00:46 PM

y dont we drop all item from the recipe...but increase the gold generation from 10% to 30% ? so that we have enough money to buy item Smiley gain fast...drop fast too...wahaha  Grin

Erialis

View Profile
Reply #18 on: October 31, 2006, 12:10:40 PM

y dont we drop all item from the recipe...but increase the gold generation from 10% to 30% ? so that we have enough money to buy item Smiley gain fast...drop fast too...wahaha

HeroTrader
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #19 on: October 31, 2006, 12:20:01 PM

y dont we drop all item from the recipe...but increase the gold generation from 10% to 30% ? so that we have enough money to buy item Smiley gain fast...drop fast too...wahaha

Erialis

View Profile
Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 12:24:49 PM

this is not crazy..this is all about strategies and ultimate challenges.. Tongue it will be fun wahahaha...

if u can't even handle the current game.. i suggest u shouldnt think abt anything else.. master the current game rules and strategies 1st before going on to trying to make it better... dun keep thinking abt changing the game.. but think how to EXCEL in the current game...

HeroTrader
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 06:05:28 PM

this is not crazy..this is all about strategies and ultimate challenges.. Tongue it will be fun wahahaha...

if u can't even handle the current game.. i suggest u shouldnt think abt anything else.. master the current game rules and strategies 1st before going on to trying to make it better... dun keep thinking abt changing the game.. but think how to EXCEL in the current game...

i am not the one that wan to change....look back previous post....i am just kidding there...wahahaha

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 02:54:54 AM

if every recipe item might drop, then this game dont work much on strategy anymore, higher dependence to "luck", which limitSPS has a lot. holy mama, he got revived 4 times from my kill... guess what? i only kill about 4 kills that time. and guess again. that 4 kills did not include him at all. lol. his luck is unlimited~ next time i change nick to limitTOMATO better...
hydrodog
Wicked Sick

View Profile WWW
Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 03:09:12 PM

want real balance.. wear new balance.

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #24 on: November 04, 2006, 12:08:38 PM

what is this??
ghosthunter99
Godlike

Shake Shake Shake...Dye My Hair For My Babe

View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 04, 2006, 09:58:03 PM

what is this??

it rhymes...new balance is a brand...

Aya...O...Aya...

Counter
Monster Kill

GOD SIAT

View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 05, 2006, 04:25:29 AM

calvin81 ur icon size need to be reduced!

GOD
reddish

View Profile
Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 09:46:46 AM

so sian... waterdog is seriously lame...

Signed, xo.
HeroTrader
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #28 on: November 05, 2006, 12:48:00 PM

calvin81 ur icon size need to be reduced!

reduced size...is it ok now?

sangenzow
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #29 on: November 05, 2006, 12:50:41 PM

Better but could you put your player card beside ur icon? it would make ur post smaller.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS