Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 02:36:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No More Personal Message (PM) to Me  (Read 4771 times)
Lord of Dota
Donation for Life
Administrator
Beyond Godlike

Don't get banned

View Profile WWW
on: June 05, 2009, 12:23:51 PM

As a courtesy to fellow forumers, I will still go through the message but most of the time I will not reply anymore.
I have received enough messages to keep me busy, some of the messages include:

• Appeal (Thanks for reminding, we should stick to no appeal policy, since we no longer practise perma-ban)
  • What and why question - As most of the time, the people here are willing to answer your doubt, much more quicker than my reply or you can refer official Guide or even forum search.
  • Please help - "I bought wrong item, can help to change?" or "I leave clan too many times, now I am clanless, please help"

I would rather to spend time on implementing Ben's experience gain based on damage done, and even remove extra gold for random hero mode.

Every donation of USD 1 to me will extend your life for 1 more day
benbhadd
Global Moderator
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 12:49:20 PM

:-(

In that case I volunteer to take over all those enquiries that are relatively easy to respond to but just down right tedious.

Hopefully moving forward anyone (and everyone) would ask me first; If i can't respond to you then I will check with LoD.

Looking forward to new implementations LoD. leave it to us GMs to run the game day to day admin for you.

Everyone else, have fun but stay within limits of the rules..

told you not to play this..
LiuFei
Godlike

The Fallen Angel

View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:31:39 PM

yeah LoD u have nice GM who will help u Smiley

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Need Clan to hunt ben down
XxOuchxX
Monster Kill

Utopia!

View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 02:35:59 PM

I fully agree. Those kind of questions should be asked to GM's who are well experienced with the game.
LoD, just got 1 favor if you can. If not, it's okay  Cheesy
Can you at least post once in a while in the 2 suggestion topics that you made? I have many suggestions and I don't want to put down too much without an opinion from you about them Smiley
That's all Smiley

Thanks   Cool
xinisteroid
Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 04:18:28 PM

Please help - "I bought wrong item, can help to change?"

This one is from me  Grin Grin Grin

I just cant bear it.. At beginning of the game when every single gold was very important because of low gold regeneration, then wrong bought item which the price is about as equal as 2 days waiting.. T_T  But then I think its OK, my mistake. Even in real dota we also can do nothing when we wrongly buy item.. Cheesy

Very Sorry  >.<

Regards
benbhadd
Global Moderator
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 03, 2010, 11:21:53 AM

I think it's time this topic is locked.

The purpose is obvious and it's not meant for off-topic posts.

Feel free to reach out to the other Moderators if you have issues/problems/concerns/comments/feedback or through the appropriate threads.

Thank you

told you not to play this..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS