Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
May 29, 2020, 09:42:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Singles Corner  (Read 26355 times)
Bhootn4th
Reply #15 on: November 17, 2010, 09:43:14 AM

Haha kay kay Jie Jie Rachel.

Question:
For the singles people, what would you do at free time without any friends or partners?

Best thing to do is sleep..
2nd is to disturb those who in relationship  Grin Grin
sleeping is shear wastage of time. And disturbing couples shows your jealous for not being in a relation  Tongue
BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #16 on: November 17, 2010, 09:50:54 AM

Haha, if for me, I will stay home and play computer.  Grin
Best solution, find some online games and play with all the others Single guys from around the world.

Bhootn4th
Reply #17 on: November 17, 2010, 11:18:40 AM

Best solution, find some online games and play with all the others Single guys from around the world.

only if you are a good gamer. Or else the same single guys from around the world will make you life terrible in gaming  Cheesy
BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #18 on: November 17, 2010, 12:49:56 PM

Haha, if for me, I will stay home and play computer.  Grin

only if you are a good gamer. Or else the same single guys from around the world will make you life terrible in gaming  Cheesy
HELLLLOOO?!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Bhootn4th
Reply #19 on: November 17, 2010, 01:06:50 PM

only if you are a good gamer. Or else the same single guys from around the world will make you life terrible in gaming  Cheesy
HELLLLOOO?!  Tongue Tongue Tongue
not for you. You are good gamer.  Wink just giving my view in more general prospective for others with no  intention to point someone specifically  Smiley
zHaKkAs
Monster Kill

GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일)

View Profile
Reply #20 on: November 18, 2010, 02:29:08 PM

Yeah i am single too ....and i love being single...
Being in relationship demands alot and i am still not ready for it..what i feel after relationship your personal life is ruined Cheesy .. You need to spend more of your important time with ur partner xD ..
[quote author=BumbleStreak link=topic=4130.msg75662#msg75662 date=1289908518

Question:
For the singles people, what would you do at free time without any friends or partners?

[/quote]

At free time i play web games like WD , Go to GYM Cheesy , watch movies and talk to friends on mobile Cheesy....
Being single is cool but you should know how to enjoy ur life Cheesy...

Bhootn4th
Reply #21 on: November 18, 2010, 06:35:09 PM

Being in relationship demands alot and i am still not ready for it..what i feel after relationship your personal life is ruined Cheesy .. You need to spend more of your important time with ur partner xD ..

>>>Question:

At free time i play web games like WD , Go to GYM Cheesy , watch movies and talk to friends on mobile Cheesy....
that's my bro . You forgot to tell your unlimited interest for shopping for yourself only and try delicious dishes.  Wink you can only enjoy your life in god strength mode being single. In relationship you share your god strength  with your  partner . Tongue
Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 07:08:01 PM by Bhootn4th Logged
Caspian
Monster Kill

Who wants to join me in mafia wars jst click below

View Profile WWW
Reply #22 on: November 18, 2010, 08:01:30 PM

>>>Question:

that's my bro . You forgot to tell your unlimited interest for shopping for yourself only and try delicious dishes.  Wink you can only enjoy your life in god strength mode being single. In relationship you share your god strength  with your  partner . Tongue
I strongly agree with you bhoot hehe...

Bhootn4th
Reply #23 on: November 18, 2010, 09:14:06 PM

>>>Question:

that's my bro . You forgot to tell your unlimited interest for shopping for yourself only and try delicious dishes.  Wink you can only enjoy your life in god strength mode being single. In relationship you share your god strength  with your  partner . Tongue
I strongly agree with you bhoot hehe...
thx for STRONGLY agreeing bro hehe  Grin
BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #24 on: November 18, 2010, 10:32:00 PM

Well, one of the weakness of being in a relationship.

If you're a poor boy, but you wanna be gentleman. Paying for foods and stuffs.
Really damn pain to your wallet. But still, you wanna be gentleman. There's no way you gotta let your girl to pay for the stuffs right?

Damn awkward moment man  Angry

Bhootn4th
Reply #25 on: November 18, 2010, 10:50:32 PM

Well, one of the weakness of being in a relationship.

If you're a poor boy, but you wanna be gentleman. Paying for foods and stuffs.
Really damn pain to your wallet. But still, you wanna be gentleman. There's no way you gotta let your girl to pay for the stuffs right?

Damn awkward moment man  Angry
yeah financially good position is prerequisite for even thinking to start a relation. But if you can spend on yourself i think you should feel no awkward in spending for your partner. This goes for both guys and girls. Spending on food can be contributed by both. And for other stuffs  Dont be overmaterialistic. Go according to your wallet and your partner should also understand your financial position. According to me its  not what and how costly stuff my partner give me. Its about adjustment understanding caring sacrificing spirit. Its about trust in your partner. Its about LOVE. Its about all these values. If you have the spirit to follow these. You are ready to go into relation. Or else enjoy being single like ME  Wink
killua
Monster Kill

Justice is hell.

View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 19, 2010, 09:52:26 AM

On the first date, guys should always pay the bill. That's a LAW passed on the Senate bill under Resolution 1169. Then share expenses afterwards. Don't burden yourself by paying all.

Being a gentleman is not all about how to please your partner. Ask Rachel what is it all about.  Wink

Regarding the topic, Im damn single too. Any single ladies here? Being single is not option. It's a choice. Cherish it while it last. Lol. Coz there will be a point in time, you will be empty. You will need a partner. That's natural.
Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 10:15:04 AM by killua Logged

"Give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."
Bhootn4th
Reply #27 on: November 19, 2010, 12:03:21 PM

On the first date, guys should always pay the bill. That's a LAW passed on the Senate bill under Resolution 1169. Then share expenses afterwards. Don't burden yourself by paying all.

Being a gentleman is not all about how to please your partner. Ask Rachel what is it all about.  Wink

Regarding the topic, Im damn single too. Any single ladies here? Being single is not option. It's a choice. Cherish it while it last. Lol. Coz there will be a point in time, you will be empty. You will need a partner. That's natural.
totally agree. But on my first date my partner insisted to share the expenses equally as well. I was lucky to get such a date i guess. Some people are money minded some are not. Its natural.  Wink
reindawn
Monster Kill

One With The Rain

View Profile WWW
Reply #28 on: November 23, 2010, 04:07:15 PM

i'm playing RF online Philippines now - the result of being single!

BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #29 on: November 23, 2010, 08:41:59 PM

i'm playing RF online Philippines now - the result of being single!
I thought Webdota is the solution to cure single?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS