Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 01:41:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game: http://www.webdota.net
Forum: http://forum.dotahomer.com
Download: http://www.dotahomer.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 54
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sticky] Hero Suggestion  (Read 241764 times)
Lord of Dota
Donation for Life
Administrator
Beyond Godlike

Don't get banned

View Profile WWW
on: December 16, 2006, 09:41:58 PM

I may consider to add in two new heroes into the game. If time is allowed, it will be good to have four, 2 for scourge and 2 for sentinel.

Prefer to have 1 strength hero for sentinel, and 1 agility hero for scourge.

Please suggest their uniqueness as well, and how it works.

Thanks.
Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 01:32:13 AM by Lord of Dota Logged

Every donation of USD 1 to me will extend your life for 1 more day
Nix
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 10:10:04 PM

STR hero for Sentinel = Alchemist
Gain extra 5% of enemy's gold reserve when kill.
Normally, we will take only [ 10% of enemy's gold + (his streak * 1%) ]
But Alchemist will take [ 15% of enemy's gold + (his streak * 1%) ]

AGI hero for Scourge = Drow Ranger
Has 20% chance to deal 50% bonus damage on every attack while creeping.

(With the existence of Drow Ranger, and if you want to take it, Sniper's uniqueness should be changed to free teleportation and 15% chance to deal bonus damage on every attack based on his [ AGI * 2.5] (does not interfere with critical, means if you dealt critical damage, the bonus damage would not be doubled) )

Hope it is good.....
Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 12:07:07 AM by Nix Logged

This game is kind of webdota, seems like Underworld (Werewolf vs Vampire), see it here:

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59079126

Banana!! Banana!!
http://www.bananaking.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=87012768
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:46 AM

FOR YOUR EASE, I HAD LISTED THE HEROES HERE...

STR heroes of Sentinel:
1) Earth Shaker
2) Treant Protector
3) Stone Giant
4) Beast Master
5) Alchemist
6) Bristleback
7) Dragon Knight
Cool Rogue Knight
9) Omniknight

AGI heroes of Scourge:
1) Soul Keeper
2) Venomancer
3) Brood Mother
4) Phantom Assassin
5) Nerubian Assassin
6) Bone Fletcher
7) Netherdrake
Cool Lightning Revenant
9) Nerubian Weaver
10) Shadow Fiend
11) Blood Seeker
12) Spectra
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 11:04:07 AM

My suggestions:

STR Sentinel:

1) Stone Giant - 20% chance stun enemies who attack (not include spell) him. (notes: this stun is different, it instantly decrease your turn by 1, can decrease unlimited of turns, unlike the current stun which is 1 cycle max 1 turn)

2) Beast Master - 10% to regain 1 turn when attacking.

3) Alchemist - 20% extra gold from pawning heroes or creeps. (notes: enemy still lost the same amount of gold, but Alchemist get extra)

4) Bristleback - Reduce all damage received by 25%.

5) Dragon Knight - Extra 20 armor gain per level and extra 20% HP regenaration.

6) Rogue Knight - Oh well, i just hope his hero can replace Pandaren Master...

7) Omniknight - His actions will heal himself for 10% HP. (notes: attacking, casting spell or healling will auto heal himself for 10% HP)

Cool Omniknight - Every cycle has 50% chance immune to magic if he got 1000 mana left. (still can be attacked, but appear as in "protection" for spell attacks)

======================================

AGI Scourge

1) Venomancer - Every attack will reduce the target's remaining HP by 10%

2) Nerubian Assassin - Extra 30% return damage to enemies. (notes: which mean he got 80% return damage, instead of normal 50%)

3) Shadow Fiend - Every kill will permanently increase damage by 3.

4) Bone Fletcher - Each level gain extra 40 damage.

5) Spectra - 15% chance to reflect damage back to the enemy. (notes: reflect damage = evade the attack and return the damage to the attacker. can reflect both attack and spell)

6) Blood Seeker - Attacks can deal extra 40% damage to the enemy who has less than 50% HP.
meethel
Reply #4 on: December 17, 2006, 12:28:48 PM

My suggestions:

STR Sentinel:

1) Stone Giant - 20% chance stun enemies who attack (not include spell) him. (notes: this stun is different, it instantly decrease your turn by 1, can decrease unlimited of turns, unlike the current stun which is 1 cycle max 1 turn)

3) Alchemist - 20% extra gold from pawning heroes or creeps. (notes: enemy still lost the same amount of gold, but Alchemist get extra)

4) Bristleback - Reduce all damage received by 25%.

7) Omniknight - His actions will heal himself for 10% HP. (notes: attacking, casting spell or healling will auto heal himself for 10% HP)

Cool Omniknight - Every cycle has 50% chance immune to magic if he got 1000 mana left. (still can be attacked, but appear as in "protection" for spell attacks)

AGI Scourge

2) Nerubian Assassin - Extra 30% return damage to enemies. (notes: which mean he got 80% return damage, instead of normal 50%)

3) Shadow Fiend - Every kill will permanently increase damage by 3.

4) Bone Fletcher - Each level gain extra 40 damage.

5) Spectra - 15% chance to reflect damage back to the enemy. (notes: reflect damage = evade the attack and return the damage to the attacker. can reflect both attack and spell)

6) Blood Seeker - Attacks can deal extra 40% damage to the enemy who has less than 50% HP.

most of st heroes are quite good! but for sc heroes! FORGET IT!! to IMBALANCED!! completly! bbut i like the str heroes!
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 17, 2006, 03:02:45 PM

well just suggesting concepts. the number can be changed to make them balanced. as simple as that Smiley
Nix
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 17, 2006, 04:10:55 PM

Haha, sttomato.... All are imba, kekeke......
Only Shadow Fiend and Dragon Knight are not imba.......
But, I love the Shadow Fiend's uniqueness, but maybe make it same like Butcher, every 10 streaks will give him extra permanent 15 damage (written in + (xx))

This game is kind of webdota, seems like Underworld (Werewolf vs Vampire), see it here:

Banana!! Banana!!
Superinggo
Godlike

Since Round 14 - 2006 :D

View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 05:22:35 PM

Sentinel

Naga Siren = 40% chance on a critical strike...

Stone Giant = (same as sttomato) loved it and i supposed to suggest it but he typed it already...

Holy Knight = 50% chance to heal 30% hp of all his clanmates (super hwaw)

Rooftrellen = each attack of enemy has 20% chance that rooftrellen will be invicible for the restof the                           
                   cycle

Vengeful Spirit = terror, instead of 0 armor the enemy, her enemy will get -20 armor

Scourge

Lion = greater FoD damage (FoD shud be back)

Slithereen Guard = has a special skill that increase its agi for 100 for 1 cycle...costs 1600 mana...so   
                           good for str who needs 2 or 3 turns per cycle

Witch Doctor = 60% spell immunity

Abbadon = every attack streak of 8 from enemy, he passively casts shield and when an enemy
                 attacks next, the damage he give returns back to him and the shield is destroyed and
                 will be back when enemy attacks another 8 turns...

Nerubian Weaver = has 80% chance that every cycle, he gets 1 extra turn

Leviathan = 30% chance to damage all the clanmates of the enemy attacked

Lightning Revenant = same as Leviathan

P.S. hope this helps

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 06:16:57 PM

seriously so imba? haha. then change to these numbers:

STR Sentinel:

1) Stone Giant - 15% chance stun enemies who attack (not include spell) him. (notes: this stun is different, it instantly decrease your turn by 1, can decrease unlimited of turns, unlike the current stun which is 1 cycle max 1 turn)

4) Bristleback - Reduce all damage received by 20%.

7) Omniknight - His actions will heal himself for 5% HP. (notes: attacking, casting spell or healling will auto heal himself for 10% HP)

Cool Omniknight - Every cycle has 30% chance immune to magic if he got 1000 mana left. (still can be attacked, but appear as in "protection" for spell attacks)

AGI Scourge

2) Nerubian Assassin - Extra 25% return damage to enemies. (notes: which mean he got 75% return damage, instead of normal 50%)

3) Shadow Fiend - Every kill will permanently increase damage by 2.

4) Bone Fletcher - Each level gain extra 25 damage.

6) Blood Seeker - Attacks can deal extra 30% damage to the target who has less than 50% HP.

-hope these changes make them balanced.
-bone fletcher 25 damage per level but how much level can you reach? 10? then extra 250 damage only...
-shadow field lets say can kill 200 heroes (only pro can do it). then gain 400 damage.
-blood seeker extra damage same like NS, but in different type of senario.
Nix
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 10:59:59 AM

seriously so imba? haha. then change to these numbers:

STR Sentinel:

7) Omniknight - His actions will heal himself for 5% HP. (notes: attacking, casting spell or healling will auto heal himself for 10% HP) <== Every attack?? Wow so imba....

AGI Scourge

3) Shadow Fiend - Every kill will permanently increase damage by 2.

4) Bone Fletcher - Each level gain extra 25 damage.

This wat I called Imba..... From 5 imba heroes, I would rather pick Venomancer ^^ Wow every attack reduce target's remaining hp by 10% T_T so high....

Delete Bone Fletcher, just use Shadow Fiend and his uniqueness like I said (every 10 streaks will give him extra permanent 17 damage). Every kill gets 2 damage....... Too imba, you are unstopable, just kill one get 2 damage T_T no one can stop you then.....

Banana!! Banana!!
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 04:17:05 PM

alchemist change to 15% or 10% then.

-------------

omniknight healling 5% is very imba? you can still kill him if he is not aware. nothing imba there...

-------------

venomancer lets say enemy hp is 10000. your veno damage is 1500. then:

attack 1 = 10000 - 1500 - 10% = 7650
attack 2 = 7650- 1500 - 10% = 5535
attack 3 = 5535- 1500 - 10% = 3631
attack 4 = 3631 - 1500 - 10% = 1918
attack 5 = 1918 - 1500 - 10% = 376
attack 6 = dead

other heroes let say 1500 damage. 10000 HP enemy will need 7 hits to kill. therefore it is only around 1 turn difference. imba? not really.

-------------

shadow field lets say u kill 300... then you get 600 damage. that will be in late game. i dont think 600 damage will be a lot in late game. if that is a lot, then change to 1.5 damage per kill.

-------------

bone fletcher lets say level 12 (so far the highest level i saw)... 12x25 = 300 damage. isnt imba thats for sure.
Superinggo
Godlike

Since Round 14 - 2006 :D

View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 07:07:37 PM

how bout my suggested heroes...are they imba???

Nix
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 12:02:45 AM

alchemist change to 15% or 10% then.

-------------

omniknight healling 5% is very imba? you can still kill him if he is not aware. nothing imba there...

-------------

venomancer lets say enemy hp is 10000. your veno damage is 1500. then:

attack 1 = 10000 - 1500 - 10% = 7650
attack 2 = 7650- 1500 - 10% = 5535
attack 3 = 5535- 1500 - 10% = 3631
attack 4 = 3631 - 1500 - 10% = 1918
attack 5 = 1918 - 1500 - 10% = 376
attack 6 = dead

other heroes let say 1500 damage. 10000 HP enemy will need 7 hits to kill. therefore it is only around 1 turn difference. imba? not really.

-------------

shadow field lets say u kill 300... then you get 600 damage. that will be in late game. i dont think 600 damage will be a lot in late game. if that is a lot, then change to 1.5 damage per kill.

-------------

bone fletcher lets say level 12 (so far the highest level i saw)... 12x25 = 300 damage. isnt imba thats for sure.

Hmmm, seeing your explanation...... I'd rather choose Shadow Fiend (no need Bone Fletcher because of similar uniqueness).....

About Venomancer, still it is too imba because of 10% too high, imagine that 10k hp.... 1st attack you reduced enemy's hp by 850......, 2nd attack you reduced enemy's hp around 600..., 2 turns already 1.4k bonus damage T_T

About Omniknight, what I said imba is return damage is useless.... Because every time you attack you will heal your own hp........

Banana!! Banana!!
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 07:37:43 AM

errrr... i suggest so many, actually is for LOD to choose one from ST and one from SC.

well, i had done the calculation for you. Venomancer uniqueness will save only 1-2 turns for your kill only. the first and second hit is painful, but the last few hits are weak. dont only look at the first and second hit... look at the overall performance...
irgyou

View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 08:42:35 PM

Hi all, first post here.

i like these already mentioned before. Even imbalanced maybe:

- Alchemist - 20% extra gold from pawning heroes or creeps. (notes: enemy still lost the same amount of gold, but Alchemist get extra)

- Venomancer - Every attack will reduce the target's remaining HP by 10%

- Nerubian Assassin - Extra 30% return damage to enemies. (notes: which mean he got 80% return damage, instead of normal 50%)

- Naga Siren = 40% chance on a critical strike...

- Holy Knight = 50% chance to heal 30% hp of all his clanmates (super hwaw)

- Lion = greater FoD damage (FoD shud be back)

- Nerubian Weaver = has 80% chance that every cycle, he gets 1 extra turn

- Leviathan = 30% chance to damage all the clanmates of the enemy attacked or

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 54
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS