Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
April 03, 2020, 12:50:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sticky] Hero Suggestion  (Read 254977 times)
meethel
Reply #45 on: January 08, 2007, 10:52:10 AM

My suggestion Goblin Techies...

Pri: Intel

Str: 15
Agi: 13
Int: 21

Uniqueness: 20% chance of exploding on death... Bringing upon death to the person that kills him as well...

So basically if someone kills you, you die... and maybe explode...And you will kill the other guy as well... Ending his streak.... So it will be 1 kills and 1 death for you and the person who kills you... But you will get 1 streak from him killing you 1st... and then you dying... So for you, it will be

kills: x (1) and death: x

instead of

kills: x (0) and death: x

This might be a good choice for intel who normally dies often.... Haha... Noone will like to kill them anymore...

not bad!
crazy25kid
Godlike

GG-fied

View Profile
Reply #46 on: January 08, 2007, 11:30:48 AM

but the 10k dmg will rob the fun outta goblin.... at late game when ppl get 20-30k hp... explosion becomes useless...
tat is where investment of HP becomes useful. Anyway, just like real dota, techies suicide at late game isn't really tat devastating.
Mugen
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #47 on: January 09, 2007, 08:37:06 AM

Uniqueness: 20% chance of exploding on death... Bringing upon death to the person that kills him as well...

So basically if someone kills you, you die... and maybe explode...And you will kill the other guy as well... Ending his streak.... So it will be 1 kills and 1 death for you and the person who kills you... But you will get 1 streak from him killing you 1st... and then you dying... So for you, it will be

instead of

This might be a good choice for intel who normally dies often.... Haha... Noone will like to kill them anymore...

not bad!  well maybe not kill but make 10000 damage. make it 10% at begining , then each level up adds 1.5% chance to the explosion thing!

but the 10k dmg will rob the fun outta goblin.... at late game when ppl get 20-30k hp... explosion becomes useless...

well is it fun when you kill some you also die ?? no!! that s why it makes 10k damage! it also works on intel spells that s the catch Cheesy

its fun if you are the goblin.... Wink lol... and this will make players use hero spy more often as well.... and its a uniqueness... if 10k for a uniqueness then its a weak unique at late game....

meethel
Reply #48 on: January 09, 2007, 08:58:32 AM

instead of

not bad!
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #49 on: January 17, 2007, 11:57:53 PM

impressive, Mugen has exactly same suggestion like mine ^_^ wakakakaka.
rYan
Wicked Sick

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer

View Profile
Reply #50 on: January 18, 2007, 01:32:02 AM

*Skeleton King
Uniqueness: 20% chance to revive upon death with 300 mana (numbers can always be changed)

*Remake for Faceless Void
Uniqueness: 20% chance to evade Spells and normal attacks (not sure if this is too imbalanced)
Reason: the current uniqueness is quite hopeless against intelli's spell attacks, and 'cause of that i don't see anyone using FV.

*Morphling
Uniqueness: ability to convert str stats to agi and vice versa (just a random thought...haha...)

Mugen
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 18, 2007, 09:32:28 AM

impressive, Mugen has exactly same suggestion like mine ^_^ wakakakaka.

lol... are we one in mind?? haha

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 18, 2007, 11:27:01 AM

*Skeleton King
Uniqueness: 20% chance to revive upon death with 300 mana (numbers can always be changed)

*Remake for Faceless Void
Uniqueness: 20% chance to evade Spells and normal attacks (not sure if this is too imbalanced)
Reason: the current uniqueness is quite hopeless against intelli's spell attacks, and 'cause of that i don't see anyone using FV.

*Morphling
Uniqueness: ability to convert str stats to agi and vice versa (just a random thought...haha...)

in the past, there was SK with this ability that u suggesting. but he is removed. i guess should not bring him back since there is already Aegis.

somehow i agree that FV need some remake. but not with this. butterfly and BKB has such effects.

hmmm why would we need to convert str and agi? :p
Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 09:23:27 PM by sttomato Logged
sthelen

View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 18, 2007, 08:50:35 PM

hi i want suggest 2 new hero but maybe you not proper:
1.phantom assassin (agility hero) Uniqueness:  30% chance to 2x critical
2.stone giant  (strength hero) Uniqueness: enrage for this hero become 25% or 30%
(coz sentinel need some powerfull strenght hero)
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #54 on: January 18, 2007, 09:24:29 PM

hi i want suggest 2 new hero but maybe you not proper:
1.phantom assassin (agility hero) Uniqueness:  30% chance to 2x critical
2.stone giant  (strength hero) Uniqueness: enrage for this hero become 25% or 30%
(coz sentinel need some powerfull strenght hero)

- there is already burize in the game with critical effect. wont be a great one if make a hero with critical strike uniqueness.
- 25% or 30% enrage will be too much.
AvangerZ
Unstoppable

Keroro Gunsou~

View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 19, 2007, 11:23:14 AM

i want to suggest 2 heroes:
earthshaker(str) Uniqueness : 10%/20% chance to stun
nerubian assasin(agi) Uniqueness : 15%/20% more return damage

My NooB player card...
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 19, 2007, 11:32:34 AM

i want to suggest 2 heroes:
earthshaker(str) Uniqueness : 10%/20% chance to stun
nerubian assasin(agi) Uniqueness : 15%/20% more return damage

stun not same like bash? what is stun effect?

more return damage, yeah, it was suggested. maybe in future will be implemented ^_^
rYan
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 19, 2007, 06:18:01 PM

How about this suggestion for Stone Giant...

*Stone Giant
Uniqueness: Base damage increases by 50 every level, however, agility decreases by 10 every level.
Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 06:24:16 PM by rYan Logged

jamesliang
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 19, 2007, 07:51:20 PM

decrease 10....it is too high...at start ur agi like 16~20 only...
den lvl up 2 lvl n ur agi down to 0.....

rYan
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #59 on: January 19, 2007, 08:55:29 PM

decrease 10....it is too high...at start ur agi like 16~20 only...
den lvl up 2 lvl n ur agi down to 0.....

the numbers can be changed, what's important is the concept...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 54
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS