Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 02:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Poll
Question: Do you think INT class got more Favors / Advantages as compared to AGI and STR Classes?
Yes (please provide reason in post for your vote).
No (please provide reason in post for your vote).
No Idea.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  
Author Topic: INT is most favored class as compared to AGI and STR  (Read 22430 times)
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #105 on: September 10, 2015, 10:22:56 PM

Typo mistake but does that make you  double correct... no pa g
It's not me being correct, it's about how WRONG you are in everything you do / say / write or postpone to #OtherTimes Grin.

It's also about what kind of cheap move you just did Grin. Trying to "HIDE" your mistake. NO Pa g, not in my watch :p.

Itsh Noth Abouth Mee Beeing Corrrecth.... Itsh Abouth Houww Wruong yuo are... Me no espeeeko engleeesh plox heeeelp Sad.

Join coaching then pa g
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #106 on: September 10, 2015, 10:44:47 PM

Join coaching then pa g
Shouldn't I just learn basic engleeeeesh first plox Grin?

[-I'm here to eXpress, not to impress-]
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #107 on: September 10, 2015, 10:53:27 PM

Join coaching then pa g
Shouldn't I just learn basic engleeeeesh first plox Grin?

Shouldn't feed a troll now..
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #108 on: September 10, 2015, 11:12:55 PM

Quitter Grin. At-last Grin.
Come at me bro, I can do this even in my sleep Grin

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #109 on: September 10, 2015, 11:16:43 PM

Quitter Grin. At-last Grin.
Come at me bro, I can do this even in my sleep Grin

Ya i dont have the noob luxury of wasting time
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #110 on: September 10, 2015, 11:29:03 PM

Yeah, last 1 hour is prime example of that Grin. Another comment backed by "nothing" Grin.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #111 on: September 10, 2015, 11:35:41 PM

Yeah, last 1 hour is prime example of that Grin. Another comment backed by "nothing" Grin.
No i am watching a match live... so i can reply your baloney every now and then... just can't feed  trolling
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #112 on: September 11, 2015, 12:59:27 AM

No i am watching a match live... so i can reply your baloney every now and then... just can't feed  trolling
Yeah right. But in reality, what you're doing is trying to avoid "replying" by posting excuses, blunders & illogical nonsense Grin.

You're the troll here. A very bad one Grin. Worst ever!!!

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #113 on: September 11, 2015, 01:10:21 AM

Yeah right. But in reality, what you're doing is trying to avoid "replying" by posting excuses, blunders & illogical nonsense Grin.

You're the troll here. A very bad one Grin. Worst ever!!!

You feed with Str.. you made him invincible... you made int dead.... and i am a troll.... bwahaha
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #114 on: September 11, 2015, 03:43:51 AM

You feed with Str.. you made him invincible... you made int dead.... and i am a troll.... bwahaha
If STR are now invincible then I'm going to advice you what you & the other special kids have been advising me all this time:
"If you think STR is invincible then why don't you play it Grin".

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #115 on: September 11, 2015, 06:41:26 AM

If STR are now invincible then I'm going to advice you what you & the other special kids have been advising me all this time:
"If you think STR is invincible then why don't you play it Grin".
I am... but did you get favoured while playing so called favoured class... a noob who doesn't understand what sunder is... lol
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #116 on: September 11, 2015, 07:45:07 AM

I am... but did you get favoured while playing so called favoured class... a noob who doesn't understand what sunder is... lol
Yes, I got better rank than previous round, even better rank than YOURSELF Grin. More than enough to prove my point Grin.

So better game, better stats, better rank, than yours and all of that without knowing about Sunder Grin. What does it make you?? Oh I know, it makes you a dumb idiot who (even after knowingbthat sunder can drop enemy down to enemy's 50% HP) dropped his BKB Grin.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #117 on: September 11, 2015, 07:48:42 AM

Yes, I got better rank than previous round, even better rank than YOURSELF Grin. More than enough to prove my point Grin.

So better game, better stats, better rank, than yours and all of that without knowing about Sunder Grin. What does it make you?? Oh I know, it makes you a dumb idiot who (even after knowingbthat sunder can drop enemy down to enemy's 50% HP) dropped his BKB Grin.

You are an idiot if you dont know what sunder is beyond 50% hp... if you are comparing a sunder acc on basis of stats and all... again you are stupid... when will you stop being an idiot
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #118 on: September 11, 2015, 08:12:23 AM

You are an idiot if you dont know what sunder is beyond 50% hp... if you are comparing a sunder acc on basis of stats and all... again you are stupid... when will you stop being an idiot
Sunder beyond 50% hp is just your imagination and random nonsense that you have absolutely no idea about Grin.

Again, did I force you to make sunder account or was it your choice Grin??
Question: Just tell me this (or make another 5 posts to avoid this question) Did the game force you to make Sunder account? Did the game force you to drop BKB, did the game force you to have only 1 butter? Or was it your choice Grin?

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #119 on: September 11, 2015, 08:24:24 AM

Sunder beyond 50% hp is just your imagination and random nonsense that you have absolutely no idea about Grin.

Again, did I force you to make sunder account or was it your choice Grin??
Question: Just tell me this (or make another 5 posts to avoid this question) Did the game force you to make Sunder account? Did the game force you to drop BKB, did the game force you to have only 1 butter? Or was it your choice Grin?

Why are  you avoiding your homework pa g ?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS