Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
April 03, 2020, 11:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game: http://www.webdota.net
Forum: http://forum.dotahomer.com
Download: http://www.dotahomer.com

Poll
Question: Do you think INT class got more Favors / Advantages as compared to AGI and STR Classes?
Yes (please provide reason in post for your vote).
No (please provide reason in post for your vote).
No Idea.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: INT is most favored class as compared to AGI and STR  (Read 24704 times)
cuppumeister

enjoy the game ^^

View Profile
Reply #75 on: August 30, 2015, 08:23:27 AM

Well, we all have same chance to pick out hero during registration. If you think ints have huge advantage in game, why you didnt pick int to play with?  Grin
Every type of hero has plus and minus. Maybe not on equally balance, but that's what make it interesting. If we really want a round with all equal hero, maybe we should have a round with only one hero to choose for  Cheesy all AM in 1 rd?
I do agree that some hero need to be fix because of rarely chosen by players, such as bloodseeker and warlock. Maybe LoD or someone can give some statistic about hero's pick each rd. Must be AM on the top of the list.

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #76 on: August 30, 2015, 12:15:55 PM

May I ask what was the NERF to this INT's? Im sorry I havent played since Round 40's so its really hard to back read all comments.
Maybe someone can give a quick sight of how INT's are now. Im also asking this for my benefit since im playing INT right now  Roll Eyes

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #77 on: August 31, 2015, 12:34:59 AM

Well, we all have same chance to pick out hero during registration. If you think ints have huge advantage in game, why you didnt pick int to play with?  Grin
Every type of hero has plus and minus. Maybe not on equally balance, but that's what make it interesting. If we really want a round with all equal hero, maybe we should have a round with only one hero to choose for  Cheesy all AM in 1 rd?
I do agree that some hero need to be fix because of rarely chosen by players, such as bloodseeker and warlock. Maybe LoD or someone can give some statistic about hero's pick each rd. Must be AM on the top of the list.

Before I even begin to reply, please be informed that the thread is about "Class" not hero.

[-I'm here to eXpress, not to impress-]
lonelykidz
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #78 on: August 31, 2015, 01:57:18 AM

Early game, str hero can own anyone but int can't do a single shit during early game, especially level 1.

Mid game, str hero still can kill anyone with 3-4 turns enrage but how many turns that int hero needed to kill a str hero? Lvl 2-3, 7-8 turns. Level 4, 5-6 turns?

Late game, Int hero start to fight back with sunder spell. Str hero has a lot of concern like aegis, butterfly and mana shield. They will waste 4 turns or more turn for nth due to reason above. In other hand, Int hero has their concern as well like HoT, BkB and aegis. Of course the gold to buy pot if spell fizzled.

In conclusion:
early game Str 1 - 0 Int
mid game Str 1 - 0 Int
Late Game Str 1 - 1 int

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #79 on: September 05, 2015, 11:46:48 PM

So HaTE how was your experience with favoured  class of int... i dont see you in ranks... what happened. ?
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #80 on: September 06, 2015, 12:26:01 AM

So HaTE how was your experience with favoured  class of int... i dont see you in ranks... what happened. ?

But you still can see the ranking this round. Or you can't? Let me show you:

1   sentinel   sIrIuS bLaCK (#3203) - STR
2   scourge   ReBoRN (#1603) - STR
3   sentinel   FADE (#2542) - INT
4   sentinel   Majin Buu (#3282) - INT
5   sentinel   Piccolo (#3909) - STR
6   sentinel   Fr1eza (#2962) - INT
7   sentinel   Goku (#1236) - STR
8   scourge   IIlII (#1548) - AGI
9   sentinel   ParticlE (#3834) - STR
10   sentinel   Pr0t0c0L (#3996) - INT

We see less INT in rank this round because of Sunder Changes. I myself was in top 10 INTs for a good amount of time. You know it Tongue.

Source: http://www.webdota.net/ranking.php

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #81 on: September 06, 2015, 01:58:02 AM

We see less INT in rank this round because of Sunder Changes. I myself was in top 10 INTs for a good amount of time. You know it Tongue.

Ya a perfect  balanced game now...  enjoy   such ridiculous changes ahead as well Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #82 on: September 06, 2015, 02:10:43 AM

Made a class close to invincible... agi killing agi
Int killing int

Str killing both

And who is killing Str
Rarely... why should we waste on Str killing when we can kill  agi and int so easily

Because now its balanced game...
 Just 4 int... oh how can they be in top 10
No eye on how many Str in top 10... and their death scores...
How many Str you killed after going lvl6 ?
lonelykidz
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #83 on: September 06, 2015, 11:58:51 AM

Well, how about you look into top 20? Top 10 str are in top 20.
How about you look into those top rankers? All start to take last hit at any stage, may be early game/mid game/late game/whole game(ya, again I am crying and whining for this issue). And the victims are agi hero all the time.

torque
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #84 on: September 06, 2015, 02:29:43 PM

Int killing int

Str killing both

And who is killing Str
Rarely... why should we waste on Str killing when we can kill  agi and int so easily

You can't really blame HaTE on that. The failure rate of Reaper's Scythe was just ridiculous. It should not have been the case when Sunder now leave 50% of max hp on STR targets.

I'm not really sure how LoD thought this through before implementing it. I mean a new damage spell with the same success rate as Sunder? Seriously?

The change on HoT and Sunder already put STR at an advantage. The Reaper's Scythe was expected to balance it out. But since it failed at a ridiculous rate, almost no INT used it to replace Death Coil by level 6. By level 7, Finger of Death ftw! So STRs ended up being the top class for round 62.

Sadly, all changes done so far are f* up the AGI class.

So, we need to analyze what went right last round. STR and INTs are quite balanced with each other now. 5 STRS in the top 10, 10 STRs in the top 20. 4 INTs in the top 10, 7 INTs in the top 20.

What went bad? only 1 AGI in the top 10. 2 in the top 20.

Why? Coz both STRs and INTs can feast on them this time around. Using Sunder on AGIs become more efficient than using it on STRs.

STR need to only reach atleast 20k hp and have HoD and Bkb and INTs will not want them Sundered anymore. By 30k(which is the hp of most top ranking STRs), it is utterly foolish to Sunder STRs by then.
Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 02:47:41 PM by torque Logged

McMasTeR
Godlike

Im[F]earless

View Profile
Reply #85 on: September 06, 2015, 03:53:35 PM

Analyze done, suggestion done, now waiting for majority support so LOD consider the changes.

Magic
Sunder spell leaves target with minimum 30% of max hp instead of 50%
Sunder Health spell that only available to Lina Inverse and Holy Knight leaves target with minimum 40% of max hp instead of 50%
Reaper's Scythe - Deals 0.25 damage per health point missing, increase success rate by 10%, require 2000 mana
Terror up to 300 Mana, work up to 2 consecutive attacks. Reduce 100/85/70% target armor

http://forum.dotahomer.com/index.php?topic=4260.msg80348#msg80348

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #86 on: September 06, 2015, 11:19:28 PM

Int killing int

Str killing both

And who is killing Str
Rarely... why should we waste on Str killing when we can kill  agi and int so easily

You can't really blame HaTE on that. The failure rate of Reaper's Scythe was just ridiculous. It should not have been the case when Sunder now leave 50% of max hp on STR targets.

I'm not really sure how LoD thought this through before implementing it. I mean a new damage spell with the same success rate as Sunder? Seriously?

The change on HoT and Sunder already put STR at an advantage. The Reaper's Scythe was expected to balance it out. But since it failed at a ridiculous rate, almost no INT used it to replace Death Coil by level 6. By level 7, Finger of Death ftw! So STRs ended up being the top class for round 62.

Sadly, all changes done so far are f* up the AGI class.

So, we need to analyze what went right last round. STR and INTs are quite balanced with each other now. 5 STRS in the top 10, 10 STRs in the top 20. 4 INTs in the top 10, 7 INTs in the top 20.

What went bad? only 1 AGI in the top 10. 2 in the top 20.

Why? Coz both STRs and INTs can feast on them this time around. Using Sunder on AGIs become more efficient than using it on STRs.

STR need to only reach atleast 20k hp and have HoD and Bkb and INTs will not want them Sundered anymore. By 30k(which is the hp of most top ranking STRs), it is utterly foolish to Sunder STRs by then.

HaTE  hasnt replied to the thread... so i expect he welcome the new changes for  sunder and RS ?
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #87 on: September 06, 2015, 11:22:21 PM

And what are the new changes? The ones McMasTeR suggesting in the thread that he is shamelessly advertising everywhere Cheesy?

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #88 on: September 07, 2015, 01:10:05 AM

And what are the new changes? The ones McMasTeR suggesting in the thread that he is shamelessly advertising everywhere Cheesy?

He just suggested as far as now... i am talking about last rd  changes... do you welcome it and accept it  for your 'Balance the game' propaganda
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #89 on: September 07, 2015, 01:22:47 AM

He just suggested as far as now... i am talking about last rd  changes... do you welcome it and accept it  for your 'Balance the game' propaganda
Yes those changes did make a positive difference. INTs were not as much dominating as compared to history of WebDota. Yet 4 INTs made their way into top 10. More balance is required and AGI class is also needed to buffed. Right now it's just a tussle between STR and INT. If INTs get buffed, STR fails, if STRs are buffed, INT Fails.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS