Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 01:41:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: HERO, ITEM, GAMEPLAY BALANCE SUGGESTIONS  (Read 14841 times)
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #30 on: September 09, 2015, 12:08:02 AM

Multies on level 1 aren't the big problem. Multies that reach at level 4 to 6 are the one that needs to be taken care of. Besides im a big NO to 2 hours before round starts, because even I do not login until I know i can purchase the items i need. Also not everyone can Login 2 hours before round starts. Think about people that have classes, Works or other activities that prevent them to login. This could create a big impact to other players, "Ohh i cant login for 10 - 12 hours before round starts because I have a school trip" and so on with the excuses. 10 hours in fountain is really a huge impact to game play.

One thing i can think of to detecting multies are the force login using facebook account. This way LOD can see if those are multies or real with the help of facebook.
I guess around 90% players here use facebook or I might be wrong, maybe we "all" use facebook.

With facebook login, LOD can check the date creation of the Facebook account, was it created 2 hours ago? was it created 10yrs ago?
With facebook how real is the account? Does it have friends? Does it contains personal records?
With facebook of course our "MAIN" account is linked to our "MAIN" Facebook account. So its really easy to see a legit player.

Multies that reach to level 5 and 6 actually reach to that level by ruining game-play experience of some sincere / honest players. Why to let the cancer go to stage 5 and cure it? Why not cure it at stage 1?

I see your concern about 2 hours. It's valid and I agree. Again, it's just about pitching an idea. Instead of 2 hours, it can be 24 hours. The thing is about making it easier for "Moderators / Game Admins" to catch suspicious activities. Analyzing data from past 30 days is much time taking than analyzing data from just past 24 hours. Also it gives Multi creators very less time to act / react.

2ndly, I am totally against Facebook login thing. To others, it might be a cool idea (I'm fine with what others think) but to me, privacy is a big concern. I believe privacy is everyone's prime right and nobody should be forced to disclose their personal information to anyone.

Once again, the whole idea behind this thread is to pitch an idea, not to enforce "exactly" what I wrote.

[-I'm here to eXpress, not to impress-]
-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #31 on: September 09, 2015, 01:37:49 AM

Multies on level 1 aren't the big problem. Multies that reach at level 4 to 6 are the one that needs to be taken care of. Besides im a big NO to 2 hours before round starts, because even I do not login until I know i can purchase the items i need. Also not everyone can Login 2 hours before round starts. Think about people that have classes, Works or other activities that prevent them to login. This could create a big impact to other players, "Ohh i cant login for 10 - 12 hours before round starts because I have a school trip" and so on with the excuses. 10 hours in fountain is really a huge impact to game play.

One thing i can think of to detecting multies are the force login using facebook account. This way LOD can see if those are multies or real with the help of facebook.
I guess around 90% players here use facebook or I might be wrong, maybe we "all" use facebook.

With facebook login, LOD can check the date creation of the Facebook account, was it created 2 hours ago? was it created 10yrs ago?
With facebook how real is the account? Does it have friends? Does it contains personal records?
With facebook of course our "MAIN" account is linked to our "MAIN" Facebook account. So its really easy to see a legit player.

Multies that reach to level 5 and 6 actually reach to that level by ruining game-play experience of some sincere / honest players. Why to let the cancer go to stage 5 and cure it? Why not cure it at stage 1?

I see your concern about 2 hours. It's valid and I agree. Again, it's just about pitching an idea. Instead of 2 hours, it can be 24 hours. The thing is about making it easier for "Moderators / Game Admins" to catch suspicious activities. Analyzing data from past 30 days is much time taking than analyzing data from just past 24 hours. Also it gives Multi creators very less time to act / react.

2ndly, I am totally against Facebook login thing. To others, it might be a cool idea (I'm fine with what others think) but to me, privacy is a big concern. I believe privacy is everyone's prime right and nobody should be forced to disclose their personal information to anyone.

Once again, the whole idea behind this thread is to pitch an idea, not to enforce "exactly" what I wrote.

Even I am against facebook Login, lots of site offer that but I never use that option. I rather take time and trouble to fill up each forms. We are brainstorming here well i have to give my opinion and small things help.

Even cancers go undetected until seen symptoms, even how well you are with your life. Im not saying your idea is bad but its really unwanted. It gives more Cons than Pros which really affects the gameplay.

If the person really wants to multie then he/she will just warp out of fountain.
Its relatively easy to multie just use your main account on your personal Pc and use your multie on your Smart Phones. Which im 100% that will be safe from Ban.

Handling Multies would be a good fix for Webdota, but as LOD posted before. The platform is very old, and i doubt LOD really checks the IP unless necessary.
IP are easy to change, If my memory serves me right GM Saint once said that LOD check for MAC address rather than IP. Yet MAC are easy to change too.

As stated in Webdota Rules located here http://www.webdota.net/ban.php

What if I have to share the same computer?
Please make sure the access time between two accounts is at least 3 hours difference, and no more than two accounts.

It is ok to use 2 account aslong as you follow the 3 hour rule.

Maybe the real problem is the outdated platform. Can the platform detect Multie between a PC and a Smart Phones.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:41:45 AM by -19- Logged

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 05:08:19 AM

Even I am against facebook Login, lots of site offer that but I never use that option. I rather take time and trouble to fill up each forms. We are brainstorming here well i have to give my opinion and small things help.

Even cancers go undetected until seen symptoms, even how well you are with your life. Im not saying your idea is bad but its really unwanted. It gives more Cons than Pros which really affects the gameplay.

If the person really wants to multie then he/she will just warp out of fountain.
Its relatively easy to multie just use your main account on your personal Pc and use your multie on your Smart Phones. Which im 100% that will be safe from Ban.

Handling Multies would be a good fix for Webdota, but as LOD posted before. The platform is very old, and i doubt LOD really checks the IP unless necessary.
IP are easy to change, If my memory serves me right GM Saint once said that LOD check for MAC address rather than IP. Yet MAC are easy to change too.

Please make sure the access time between two accounts is at least 3 hours difference, and no more than two accounts.

Maybe the real problem is the outdated platform. Can the platform detect Multie between a PC and a Smart Phones.

Yes the platform is old but not obsolete. Multies these days are more organized then ever. Before round starts, multi creators have already setup everything for them. I mean do you really believe there were 100+ players on both ST & SC side last round? The same number of accounts created were observed in round before last round. It's a pattern & it's consistent.

It's a fact that cancer can go undetected. But it's lame that you didn't even bother to scan it at early stage just by thinking that it "can" go undetected.

Plus, playing from PC & Smartphone can be traced (if both PC & Smartphone are using same wifi network etc. And as far as I know, apart from LOD or other Game Admin checking the multies, Webdota does have an automated "script" that detects same IP & Pattern ti ban accounts. That's why you see 2 kinds of bans (i.e banned by "System" and banned by "Admin").
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:33:54 PM by HaTE Logged

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 03:27:48 PM

Yes the platform is old but not obsolete. Multies rhesr days are more organised then ever. Before round starts, multi creators have already setup everything for them. I mean do you really believe there were 100+ players on both ST & SC side last round? The same number of accounts created were observed in round before last round. It's a pattern & it's consistent.

It's a fact that cancer can go undetected. But it's lame that you didn't even bother to scan it at early stage just by thinking that it "can" go undetected.

Plus, playing from PC & Smartphone can be traced (if both PC & Smartphone are using same wifi network etc. And as far as I know, apart from LOD or other Game Admin checking the multies, Webdota does have an automated "script" that detects sane IP & Pattern ti ban accounts. That's why you see 2 kinds of bans (i.e banned by "System" and banned by "Admin".

I have been playing since round 15 (I think) and I have a fair share of knowledge of how LOD system works. What I said previously about Multies reaching to 4 to 6 are the one that really needs to take care of. Im giving an example look at round 30 history. Would you believe me if I tell you that Rank 2 and 3 belongs to 1 person? and Hes Clan "JUNK" compose only with 2 person each have 5 multies. If the person really is well experience with Multies he would be almost invisible to LOD's detection.

I think many knows the clan "BYTHEWAY" he also own that clan. He created it to test if LOD still used the old system. To hes experience yes it was still the same since round 30's, 10 accounts owned by 2 people. It was only banned because he gaved away the 5 accounts to ****** which im not gonna name who. It was then that the accounts were banned. But even thou the other accounts were banned, hes main account still untouched.

If your gonna doubt what Im saying go see round 31, hes in rank 7 EggCracklets (#3659) the same name he used this round  clan BYTHEWAY.
He even made a MINI BOT to automate some of hes doings.

******* THIS IMAGES ARE COMPILED FROM OUR CHAT IN FACEBOOK, I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGES **********

To sum this all up the platform really needs major changes for the taking care of multies. Your idea still have PROS it prevents small time Multies, but not good enough to catch Higher tier cheaters but still, Reducing level 1 multies still helps.

He said he play this round to see LOD's Ban detection he did not play to Rank.
P.S he play only in hes 1 PC and 1 smart Phone with the same wifi connection.

Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:35:46 PM by -19- Logged

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #34 on: September 09, 2015, 03:48:05 PM

Thank you for sharing your invaluable experience (Round 15.. WOW Grin).

This is why I said "There was no stopping multies" but "reduce" them. I never said my humble suggestion will "stop" multies at all. But at-least it helps bottle neck the amount of multies we all witness every round. Something's better than nothing.

People will always find a way to cheat the system so the positive approach is to do what we 'can' do with the current system while keep struggling to improvise / improve.

By the way, you 'should' share the names of those who have intentionally used multies in past. Why support them? But anyway, it's your personal opinion / choice and I have no business messing with it.

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #35 on: September 09, 2015, 04:13:07 PM

Thank you for sharing your invaluable experience (Round 15.. WOW Grin).

This is why I said "There was no stopping multies" but "reduce" them. I never said my humble suggestion will "stop" multies at all. But at-least it helps bottle neck the amount of multies we all witness every round. Something's better than nothing.

People will always find a way to cheat the system so the positive approach is to do what we 'can' do with the current system while keep struggling to improvise / improve.

By the way, you 'should' share the names of those who have intentionally used multies in past. Why support them? But anyway, it's your personal opinion / choice and I have no business messing with it.

I support him cause he is my friend, even if he is doing wrong i still support him. This is just a game, looking for holes, running from admins is also part of the game.
He loves that kind of game play so who am i to stop him.

Back on topic. What im pointing is with the current of system platform we have, suggesting about multies will just be waste. LOD havent even made changes about the security since the old days, unless he made but wasnt announce in the updates.

With your suggestion 2hrs before round starts, or even make it higher to 3 4 or 10 hours it is still a NO for me. Your idea is just messed up which gives too much annoyance to players.

If you give a reasonable suggestion then im a gonna support it.

For the mean time the current suggestion would be a No for me. Other players might like it but me, its a no.

Since you do not like my forced Facebook login, there is also a option of force Forum account login.

New accounts have the newer ID# compared to accounts that were created years ago. So detecting who owns this account is easier for LOD.
This could also lead to a bigger community in our forum.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 04:19:46 PM by -19- Logged

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #36 on: September 09, 2015, 04:42:01 PM

I support him cause he is my friend, even if he is doing wrong i still support him. This is just a game, looking for holes, running from admins is also part of the game.

Back on topic. What im pointing is with the current of system platform we have, suggesting about multies will just be waste. LOD havent even made changes about the security since the old days, unless he made but wasnt announce in the updates.

With your suggestion 2hrs before round starts, or even make it higher to 3 4 or 10 hours it is still a NO for me. Your idea is just messed up which gives too much annoyance to players.

For the mean time the current suggestion would be a No for me. Other players might like it but me, its a no.

Since you do not like my forced Facebook login, there is also a option of force Forum account login.

New accounts have the newer ID# compared to accounts that were created years ago. So detecting who owns this account is easier for LOD.
That's the difference in ideology and friendship. If your 'friend' is doing a crime and you support him/her instead of correcting him/her then you're as much guilty as your friend is. Plus, by supporting your friend and his/her crime (and justifying it as a part of the game) is simply not fair with other players who also put their time and effort for a "Fair-Play".

I understand that "passion" your friend got to challenge the system and admin(s) but the difference between a good player and a greater player is to stick to fair play EVEN if you know how to exploit the system.

Now since you have admitted that you're supporting your friend, therefore your opinion against the ideas about preventing / reducing multi accounts seems biased to me. I mean it looks illogical to even suggest that "Because the system is old, we should not take any step to prevent multies".

My suggestions may (or may not) annoy regular players but it sure will annoy (to a certain degree) the multi creators. So you have to be clear about which side you're speaking for.

I respected your opinion and I was even giving it a consideration but now after you have admitted that you support a "friend", your opinion lost its value and weight in my sight.

Besides, your friend loves to challenge the system and holes, so my suggestion will be another challenge for him. In this way, I'm doing you and your friend a favor. Think about it Cheesy.

I'd like others to give / share their opinion about the said suggestion before actually considering it "invalid". Till then, it remains valid for further assessment and discussion.

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #37 on: September 09, 2015, 05:01:42 PM

That's the difference in ideology and friendship. If your 'friend' is doing a crime and you support him/her instead of correcting him/her then you're as much guilty as your friend is. Plus, by supporting your friend and his/her crime (and justifying it as a part of the game) is simply not fair with other players who also put their time and effort for a "Fair-Play".

I understand that "passion" your friend got to challenge the system and admin(s) but the difference between a good player and a greater player is to stick to fair play EVEN if you know how to exploit the system.

Now since you have admitted that you're supporting your friend, therefore your opinion against the ideas about preventing / reducing multi accounts seems biased to me. I mean it looks illogical to even suggest that "Because the system is old, we should not take any step to prevent multies".

My suggestions may (or may not) annoy regular players but it sure will annoy (to a certain degree) the multi creators. So you have to be clear about which side you're speaking for.

I respected your opinion and I was even giving it a consideration but now after you have admitted that you support a "friend", your opinion lost its value and weight in my sight.

Besides, your friend loves to challenge the system and holes, so my suggestion will be another challenge for him. In this way, I'm doing you and your friend a favor. Think about it Cheesy.

I'd like others to give / share their opinion about the said suggestion before actually considering it "invalid". Till then, it remains valid for further assessment and discussion.

Like I said i will not stop him on how he play. Even how morally wrong it will be.

Your suggestion will do so little or None at all to him. But will be an annoyance to legit players.

Even "IF" i will admit i multie there is nothing that will hold me to prevent from doing it. Why? because I will just create more and new accounts.

The LOGIN Address doesnt hold value to me. IF LOD changes the LOGIN address to something important to Us like Facebook account or Forum account, then I will surely play with "lesser / no" cheats.

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #38 on: September 09, 2015, 05:16:57 PM

Like I said i will not stop him on how he play. Even how morally wrong it will be.

Your suggestion will do so little or None at all to him. But will be an annoyance to legit players.

Even "IF" i will admit i multie there is nothing that will hold me to prevent from doing it. Why? because I will just create more and new accounts.

The LOGIN Address doesnt hold value to me. IF LOD changes the LOGIN address to something important to Us like Facebook account or Forum account, then I will surely play with "lesser / no" cheats.

I wonder where "sportsmanship" has gone these days. If somebody is weak, should you take advantage of it? What does that make you Cheesy? I am not sure about yourself but my education and my study doesn't teach me that. Hell, I'd report my own brother if he was doing something wrong.

My suggestions does little or nothing at all is still subjective. But tell me this, would this suggestion annoy the legit player MORE THAN MULTIES annoy legit player?

Whenever we make an account, we agree to certain rules set forth here ( http://www.webdota.net/rulecode.php ) as-well as agreeing with "Yes this is my only account". So going against these rules / policies does make us guilty. If the system is unable to catch you then it's no justification for "cheating" or breaking the oath (i.e. http://www.webdota.net/rulecode.php ) that you take when you create an account.

As said earlier, I would wait for more "legit" players to show their "neutral" opinion on this. You made your point pretty much clear that you support "finding / exploiting flaws in the system and taking advantages of it".

**EDIT**
Oh look what I found from the rules  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
Policy Violation
Users are not allowed to encourage others to violate any of the above policies. Any player found to be doing so will be immediately removed from the game.
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:23:54 PM by HaTE Logged

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #39 on: September 09, 2015, 05:47:51 PM

**Added New Hero: BOUNTY HUNTER**

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #40 on: September 09, 2015, 05:50:40 PM

I wonder where "sportsmanship" has gone these days. If somebody is weak, should you take advantage of it? What does that make you Cheesy? I am not sure about yourself but my education and my study doesn't teach me that. Hell, I'd report my own brother if he was doing something wrong.

My suggestions does little or nothing at all is still subjective. But tell me this, would this suggestion annoy the legit player MORE THAN MULTIES annoy legit player?

Whenever we make an account, we agree to certain rules set forth here ( http://www.webdota.net/rulecode.php ) as-well as agreeing with "Yes this is my only account". So going against these rules / policies does make us guilty. If the system is unable to catch you then it's no justification for "cheating" or breaking the oath (i.e. http://www.webdota.net/rulecode.php ) that you take when you create an account.

As said earlier, I would wait for more "legit" players to show their "neutral" opinion on this. You made your point pretty much clear that you support "finding / exploiting flaws in the system and taking advantages of it".

**EDIT**
Oh look what I found from the rules  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.
Policy Violation
Users are not allowed to encourage others to violate any of the above policies. Any player found to be doing so will be immediately removed from the game.

Sportsman ship? Do think cheaters value that? Thanks for the laugh.

Im gonna say this again

"Even "IF" i will admit i multie there is nothing that will hold me to prevent from doing it. Why? because I will just create more and new accounts. The LOGIN Address doesnt hold value to me. "

Can you even find me in game? With some random LOGIN Address? And tell hey that is 19 in forum BAN Him cause he condone hes friends cheat.
Well No right? Do you see my point now? Untill then those rules are just plain words that will change nothing in how I will play.

shenron
Monster Kill

FF` MY|Maekerz

View Profile
Reply #41 on: September 09, 2015, 06:48:49 PM

ban us please we cheat Grin Grin Grin

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #42 on: September 09, 2015, 07:39:16 PM

Sportsman ship? Do think cheaters value that? Thanks for the laugh.

Im gonna say this again

"Even "IF" i will admit i multie there is nothing that will hold me to prevent from doing it. Why? because I will just create more and new accounts. The LOGIN Address doesnt hold value to me. "

Can you even find me in game? With some random LOGIN Address? And tell hey that is 19 in forum BAN Him cause he condone hes friends cheat.
Well No right? Do you see my point now? Untill then those rules are just plain words that will change nothing in how I will play.
So now you're openly labeling yourself as a "Cheater". Well, good, I like where this is going so far.

Yes, "if" you're multi and you would stop at nothing to 'cheat' the system, it doesn't not (and should not) mean that the system should make no attempt to stop or at-least slow you down (which is the essence of my suggestion).

You're right, I can't find you in-game unless making of WebDota account is based on "Forum logins" (with different nicks). Nevertheless, not in-game but on forum I would know what kind of ideology you support and what kind of opinions I can expect from you.

If all the rules are just plain words and have no effect on your (or your friend's) game-play then why are you against such suggestion? And please don't say that "because it'll disturb" legit players since I have seen enough evidence of how much you care about "legit" players.

2ndly, WebDota is already heavily based / dependent on "server time" and that "time" is not as per "legit" player's choice or his/her daily life schedule.

To give some examples:

• Players (including yourself as you mentioned in one of your posts) schedule their real life's time based on the WebDoTA's time to get specific amount of Gold to buy specific item (for example I will know that at xx:xx time of WebDota I will have enough gold to buy my Robe / Belt etc.). That specific time can change (based on deaths etc..). So what would you say? You'd say this is not fair because you have school / college / wedding / anniversary / washing dishes?. Because you're dependent on server's time, you HAVE to re-schedule your real life's time if you want to buy that specific item.

• Your clan is having war and 9 members of your clan agree on specific War time, but you have school, college, anniversary. What would you do?

• You missed your creeps because of school / college / anniversary and in order to get that day's creeps, YOU MUST login before 12:05AM server time. What would you say to that if you got a school / college / anniversary / doctor's appointment at around that server time?

• You are Serious Black (from last round) and you went to fountain for protection / save your ranking / save your streaks and you have to come out of fountain at xx:24 or xx:54 "SERVER TIME" otherwise you'll lose your turns / gold etc.. What would you say to to that if you have school / college / dance class / at that server time?

As you can see, the "legit" player is already following "SERVER TIME" and they "Plan" their real life's time as per "Server Time" and my suggestion just follows around the same thing that legit players are already following. Serious players should not have any objection about my suggestion if you know what I mean.

In short, "legit" player is already following "Server Time" on "VARIOUS" occasions for above mentioned things in WebDoTA and you are saying that it would "Annoy" them if they have to exercise the same practice just "1" more time? I doubt that. REALLY doubt it.

ban us please we cheat Grin Grin Grin
Shocked Shocked
Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 07:42:05 PM by HaTE Logged

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #43 on: September 09, 2015, 10:13:22 PM

In short, "legit" player is already following "Server Time" on "VARIOUS" occasions for above mentioned things in WebDoTA and you are saying that it would "Annoy" them if they have to exercise the same practice just "1" more time? I doubt that. REALLY doubt it.

You posted about how the system are heavily based on time. Yes time is really needed it Webdota, turns getting maxed, Gold getting maxed, creeps, fountain time.

But do you not see the simpler things? Imposing 2hrs to warp your hero to lane before round starts is really an annoyance.

You are "FORCING" players to go online just to warp them out of fountain. What if I "CANNOT" warp out for 12 - 24 hours? The penalty is so heavy (NO TURNS NO GOLD) that players would just drop the game and wait for next round. "HOPING" they can warp again in time.

What time does the round starts? 8AM? 9AM? 10AM? I forgot but im sure it starts in morning and majority of players are in ASIA which is school / Working time.
It takes a minute just to warp out of fountain. But not everyone have an access to internet in their Laptops/PC or Smart phones.

Which im gonna repeat again "such a bad suggestion".

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #44 on: September 09, 2015, 11:56:59 PM

You posted about how the system are heavily based on time. Yes time is really needed it Webdota, turns getting maxed, Gold getting maxed, creeps, fountain time.

But do you not see the simpler things? Imposing 2hrs to warp your hero to lane before round starts is really an annoyance.

You are "FORCING" players to go online just to warp them out of fountain. What if I "CANNOT" warp out for 12 - 24 hours? The penalty is so heavy (NO TURNS NO GOLD) that players would just drop the game and wait for next round. "HOPING" they can warp again in time.

What time does the round starts? 8AM? 9AM? 10AM? I forgot but im sure it starts in morning and majority of players are in ASIA which is school / Working time.
It takes a minute just to warp out of fountain. But not everyone have an access to internet in their Laptops/PC or Smart phones.

Which im gonna repeat again "such a bad suggestion".
Like I said before (several times) 2 hours is just an example, it can be 2 to 12 hours.

No I don't see the "annoyance" to legit player. Because those who have to move only "1" account from fountain to regular lane would not get annoyed as much as your friend the guy who has to log in 10+ accounts in just 2 hours time to move them to regular lane. So now I see your "concern" about annoyance very clearly.

If you have school (which I assume opens for at-least 5 days a week and at-least 8 hours a day) and you cannot find "1" minute to access internet / smartphone in all those 5 days for at-least 8 hours in school and after school, you have to come home, do your lunch, talk to mommy about the activities in school, do the home work, have dinner and sleep early in night to get up for school next morning then clearly, WebDoTA is not the game for you.

You talk about "simple things"? Simple thing is, WebDoTA needs time, dedication and already forces you to reschedule your "real life's time" if you want to achieve / obtain / get something. So from your point of view, it's already full of annoyance. All of these are facts and highlighted with example in my previous post.

I also said earlier (several time) that your opinion has lost it's value, weight and now after last few posts it even lost the very "little" reasoning it had.

Also using "What if" in your comments can lead to "MANY" things. What if, you can't log in for 12 / 24 hours (as you said in your post), what if there was Tsunami in your country, what if internet expired, what if computer doesn't turn on, what if smart phone gets blocked by trying so many invalid passwords and what if this little suggestion really makes your friend's cheater's life a little difficult.

I'm surprised that you've been around since round 15 and you don't even know when does the round start Grin.

The suggestion is only bad for you and your friend. Other than that, it has more potential to improve the over-all experience of a legit player.
Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:21:30 AM by HaTE Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS