Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
April 03, 2020, 12:10:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: HERO, ITEM, GAMEPLAY BALANCE SUGGESTIONS  (Read 16277 times)
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #60 on: September 11, 2015, 01:08:46 AM

Pa g you proved your noobness you dont know how sunder works beyond  15or50% hp when target is not Str but agi  or int.... i give you homework to know and understand it... go pa g complete it
Another random nonsense to cover-up your previous nonsense Grin. It's just you and you infinite loop of nonsense. You make 1 blunder and then keep blundering to cover-up you previous blunder(s) and repeat Grin.

Droping your BKB for sundering is nothing but a thoughtless, baseless and moronic attempt to justify your deaths. So it's exactly a blunder to cover another blunder.

Again fail attempt to avoid the question. Why don't you want to answer the question? Tell you what, the reason that's not letting you answer a simple question is the "same" reason why LOD doesn't even bother considering your random baseless foolish attempt to forcefully make others believe whatever nonsense you post.

Here's the question again and I'm sure you won't even address it even in your next 500 posts. That's ultimate proof that you and your opinions are biased. Your intention is not to support balance but to enforce your personal agenda that only benefits yourself and only yourself. Therefore, this is not you having a discussion, this is you trying desperately to change the game rules / abilities for your own gain.
Question: Just tell me this (or make another 5 posts to avoid this question) Did the game force you to make Sunder account? Did the game force you to drop BKB, did the game force you to have only 1 butter? Or was it your choice Grin?
did you complete the homework i gave you ? Please submit it...
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #61 on: September 11, 2015, 03:34:07 AM

Here it is Grin :
Question: Just tell me this (or make another 5 posts to avoid this question) Did the game force you to make Sunder account? Did the game force you to drop BKB, did the game force you to have only 1 butter? Or was it your choice Grin?

Try hard to run from the above question Grin. The more you run from it the more everyone can see that you "know" you're wrong but don't have the guts to admit it Grin. What kind of balance can one expect from such a person Grin.

Thank you for helping me showing your true colors to everyone Cheesy.

[-I'm here to eXpress, not to impress-]
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #62 on: September 11, 2015, 06:38:23 AM

Here it is Grin :

Try hard to run from the above question Grin. The more you run from it the more everyone can see that you "know" you're wrong but don't have the guts to admit it Grin. What kind of balance can one expect from such a person Grin.

Thank you for helping me showing your true colors to everyone Cheesy.

The answer lies in the homework i gave you... have you done it ?
Ya making Str invincible... what a balance

I have shown your zero knowledge about sunder.... please prove it wrong by completing the homework i gave you...
Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 06:54:00 AM by D.Pro Logged
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #63 on: September 11, 2015, 07:12:56 AM

I will show your true colors to everyone... hope lod sees it and understand he is listening to a noob

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #64 on: September 11, 2015, 08:05:18 AM

I have shown your zero knowledge about sunder.... please prove it wrong by completing the homework i gave you...
It's not the answer that lies in some nonesense you're trying to coverup your previous nonsense with Grin.

It's YOU who "lies" everytime to avoid simple question Grin.

I've already proven everything you desperately tried to impose without having knowledge of what you were talking about. Even proved over & over again that it's YOU who makes a choice about items as well as your choice of dropping BKB for sunders even knowing the 50% HP sunder change. What an idiot Grin.

But you are not man enough to accept anything that's already proven with enough facts & figures in your face Grin.

I will show your true colors to everyone... hope lod sees it and understand he is listening to a noob

Your butterfly making my 17 turns miss. What's so special about that except that you're making lame & cheap attempt to avoid the below question Grin.

Oh and maybe, LOD prefers listening to a noob instead of listening to someone who has been shamefully banned in recemt past Grin. Ohhhh Snap Grin.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #65 on: September 11, 2015, 08:42:57 AM

Quote from: D.Pro link=topic=426B2.msg80747#msg80747 date=1441924703

It's not the answer that lies in some nonesense you're trying to coverup your previous nonsense with Grin.

It's YOU who "lies" everytime to avoid simple question Grin.

I've already proven everything you desperately tried to impose without having knowledge of what you were talking about. Even proved over & over again that it's YOU who makes a choice about items as well as your choice of dropping BKB for sunders even knowing the 50% HP sunder change. What an idiot Grin.

But you are not man enough to accept anything that's already proven with enough facts & figures in your face Grin.

Your butterfly making my 17 turns miss. What's so special about that except that you're making lame & cheap attempt to avoid the below question Grin.

Oh and maybe, LOD prefers listening to a noob instead of listening to someone who has been shamefully banned in recemt past Grin. Ohhhh Snap Grin.
I am not going to complete  what i gave you as homework... i know what i did and why.... i am not surprised you couldn't understand it till now

It was a special kind of noobness who hit 17 consecutive on Str  playing Str....

I got banned  many times
So what ?
Atleast i don't suggest  silly changes and ruin the game....
Did i get ban last rd because you were accusing every now and then and might even reporting me  till rd ended...

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #66 on: September 11, 2015, 09:11:45 AM

You posted about how the system are heavily based on time. Yes time is really needed it Webdota, turns getting maxed, Gold getting maxed, creeps, fountain time.

But do you not see the simpler things? Imposing 2hrs to warp your hero to lane before round starts is really an annoyance.

You are "FORCING" players to go online just to warp them out of fountain. What if I "CANNOT" warp out for 12 - 24 hours? The penalty is so heavy (NO TURNS NO GOLD) that players would just drop the game and wait for next round. "HOPING" they can warp again in time.

What time does the round starts? 8AM? 9AM? 10AM? I forgot but im sure it starts in morning and majority of players are in ASIA which is school / Working time.
It takes a minute just to warp out of fountain. But not everyone have an access to internet in their Laptops/PC or Smart phones.

Which im gonna repeat again "such a bad suggestion".
Like I said before (several times) 2 hours is just an example, it can be 2 to 12 hours.

No I don't see the "annoyance" to legit player. Because those who have to move only "1" account from fountain to regular lane would not get annoyed as much as your friend the guy who has to log in 10+ accounts in just 2 hours time to move them to regular lane. So now I see your "concern" about annoyance very clearly.

If you have school (which I assume opens for at-least 5 days a week and at-least 8 hours a day) and you cannot find "1" minute to access internet / smartphone in all those 5 days for at-least 8 hours in school and after school, you have to come home, do your lunch, talk to mommy about the activities in school, do the home work, have dinner and sleep early in night to get up for school next morning then clearly, WebDoTA is not the game for you.

You talk about "simple things"? Simple thing is, WebDoTA needs time, dedication and already forces you to reschedule your "real life's time" if you want to achieve / obtain / get something. So from your point of view, it's already full of annoyance. All of these are facts and highlighted with example in my previous post.

I also said earlier (several time) that your opinion has lost it's value, weight and now after last few posts it even lost the very "little" reasoning it had.

Also using "What if" in your comments can lead to "MANY" things. What if, you can't log in for 12 / 24 hours (as you said in your post), what if there was Tsunami in your country, what if internet expired, what if computer doesn't turn on, what if smart phone gets blocked by trying so many invalid passwords and what if this little suggestion really makes your friend's cheater's life a little difficult.

I'm surprised that you've been around since round 15 and you don't even know when does the round start Grin.

The suggestion is only bad for you and your friend. Other than that, it has more potential to improve the over-all experience of a legit player.

Just no. 2 rd ago i forgot to login at starting and turn up in the ft. That rd is a disaster.
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #67 on: September 11, 2015, 09:22:20 AM

What was your ogre magi hp last rd at rd end....must be  higher  than agi players to prove your point...

Let's have a look at our end game stats from last round shall we?

YOUR END GAME STATS
Name:   (#3679) R 0 S H 4 N
HP:   2370 / 2370
Mana:   21970 / 21970
Strength: 21   Attack: 16 - 26 + (30)
Agility: 122   Armor: 127 (54%)
Intelligence: 301   
Level: 6   Experience: 18998 / 22782
Region: Fountain   Clan: CREEPS

Source: http://forum.dotahomer.com/index.php?topic=4261.msg80430#msg80430

MY END GAME STATS
Name:    (#1088) Ogre Magi
HP:    5028 / 5028
Mana:    3490 / 16872
Strength: 47   Attack: 42 - 52 + (85)
Agility: 87   Armor: 147 (29%)
Intelligence: 188   
Level: 6   Experience: 19901 / 22782
Region: Top   Clan: CREEPS

Source: http://forum.dotahomer.com/index.php?topic=4261.msg80462#msg80462

Yes, as shown above in your player card from last round and my player card from last round, you can see we both are same Level 6 and yet we have a "considerable" difference in our HPs. Your had chosen different item path and I selected different.

Now before you blab about tell me that my item path was WRONG.. Then have a good look at both player cards because..... Wait for it.......and.......................Wait for it.................................................JUST......WAIT...................For.................it..........................not only I have MORE HP but also a BETTER Rank than you had... BOOM.. In your face. Now these are facts and figures and not just your random baseless "Fallacies and Fantasies".

So having bigger HP pool or lesser HP pool is entirely up to a player's play style the game doesn't force you to have lesser HP.

A guy who just made Str back invincible and was begging in clan to help kill a Str who were feeding his int is asking about facts.... bwahaha
Haha, relying on cheap talk and low blows Grin. How very typical of you. Well I'll again slap you some facts and figures because you are calling me feeding a STR?

Let's take a look:

The guy who killed me the most (i.e. STR TIDE)
(#1498) C   11

The guy who killed you the most (i.e. STR TIDE)
(#3970) Pink Panther   13

Above shown values are our most deaths in last round.

I really really really really really really hope that you know that 13 is a bigger number than 11 and won't argue about it (fingers crossed).. So technically, if I was feeding STR then you were feeding more Grin.

So there you go kid, the beauty of facts vs your "fantasies". Keep throwing that face of yours on my fact fists Grin.

Out of big mouth just lame replies

Comparing int hp with another int hp

The question was int hp vs other classes

What a noob you are ?

You had AS... i drop bkb
You had 2 butter and i had 1...
I was sunder acc and gave 102 assists... what were your role in clan...  how many assists you did...  ?

I am no good player in Agi and Int, always been a Str player (but hey im always ok with nerf on Str).
But when i see the 2 cards, i gonna say dpro shines out. Similar kill and death, but dpro has tons of assist.
The hp of hate is double of dpro but death is similar.

On the other hand, i personally thk both agi and int do share similar low hp issue. Just that agi can compensate with some str build such as SNY and BKB, and also slightly better armor system. While Int has their strong mana shield.
Both are similar imo.
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #68 on: September 11, 2015, 09:31:11 AM

What was your ogre magi hp last rd at rd end....must be  higher  than agi players to prove your point...

Let's have a look at our end game stats from last round shall we?

YOUR END GAME STATS
Name:   (#3679) R 0 S H 4 N
HP:   2370 / 2370
Mana:   21970 / 21970
Strength: 21   Attack: 16 - 26 + (30)
Agility: 122   Armor: 127 (54%)
Intelligence: 301   
Level: 6   Experience: 18998 / 22782
Region: Fountain   Clan: CREEPS

Source: http://forum.dotahomer.com/index.php?topic=4261.msg80430#msg80430

MY END GAME STATS
Name:    (#1088) Ogre Magi
HP:    5028 / 5028
Mana:    3490 / 16872
Strength: 47   Attack: 42 - 52 + (85)
Agility: 87   Armor: 147 (29%)
Intelligence: 188   
Level: 6   Experience: 19901 / 22782
Region: Top   Clan: CREEPS

Source: http://forum.dotahomer.com/index.php?topic=4261.msg80462#msg80462

Yes, as shown above in your player card from last round and my player card from last round, you can see we both are same Level 6 and yet we have a "considerable" difference in our HPs. Your had chosen different item path and I selected different.

Now before you blab about tell me that my item path was WRONG.. Then have a good look at both player cards because..... Wait for it.......and.......................Wait for it.................................................JUST......WAIT...................For.................it..........................not only I have MORE HP but also a BETTER Rank than you had... BOOM.. In your face. Now these are facts and figures and not just your random baseless "Fallacies and Fantasies".

So having bigger HP pool or lesser HP pool is entirely up to a player's play style the game doesn't force you to have lesser HP.

A guy who just made Str back invincible and was begging in clan to help kill a Str who were feeding his int is asking about facts.... bwahaha
Haha, relying on cheap talk and low blows Grin. How very typical of you. Well I'll again slap you some facts and figures because you are calling me feeding a STR?

Let's take a look:

The guy who killed me the most (i.e. STR TIDE)
(#1498) C   11

The guy who killed you the most (i.e. STR TIDE)
(#3970) Pink Panther   13

Above shown values are our most deaths in last round.

I really really really really really really hope that you know that 13 is a bigger number than 11 and won't argue about it (fingers crossed).. So technically, if I was feeding STR then you were feeding more Grin.

So there you go kid, the beauty of facts vs your "fantasies". Keep throwing that face of yours on my fact fists Grin.

Out of big mouth just lame replies

Comparing int hp with another int hp

The question was int hp vs other classes

What a noob you are ?

You had AS... i drop bkb
You had 2 butter and i had 1...
I was sunder acc and gave 102 assists... what were your role in clan...  how many assists you did...  ?

I am no good player in Agi and Int, always been a Str player (but hey im always ok with nerf on Str).
But when i see the 2 cards, i gonna say dpro shines out. Similar kill and death, but dpro has tons of assist.
The hp of hate is double of dpro but death is similar.

On the other hand, i personally thk both agi and int do share similar low hp issue. Just that agi can compensate with some str build such as SNY and BKB, and also slightly better armor system. While Int has their strong mana shield.
Both are similar imo.

There you go... main reason int dont need hp... Manashield... just max your armor and high Manashield... 
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #69 on: September 11, 2015, 05:18:42 PM

Just no. 2 rd ago i forgot to login at starting and turn up in the ft. That rd is a disaster.
Okay, fair enough. I'll wait for more feedback from others before taking down that suggestion.

I am not going to complete  what i gave you as homework... i know what i did and why.... i am not surprised you couldn't understand it till now

It was a special kind of noobness who hit 17 consecutive on Str  playing Str....

I got banned  many times
So what ?
Did i get ban last rd because you were accusing every now and then and might even reporting me  till rd ended...

Oh you're just playing around to cover-up your epic blunder and you will never admit it. Just like you never admitted that you were running multies until you were banned Grin. Yeah now post something silly to cover this up as-well.

Yeah I wasted 17 turns. Had many turns & it was round end. Your point?

How about the question below?

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #70 on: September 11, 2015, 08:31:39 PM

Okay, fair enough. I'll wait for more feedback from others before taking down that suggestion.

I got banned  many times
So what ?

Oh you're just playing around to cover-up your epic blunder and you will never admit it. Just like you never admitted that you were running multies until you were banned Grin. Yeah now post something silly to cover this up as-well.

Yeah I wasted 17 turns. Had many turns & it was round end. Your point?

How about the question below?

How many times i have to repeat that answer lies in the homework i gave you...
Still acting like pigeon on chess table.... bwahaha
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS