Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 01:42:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game: http://www.webdota.net
Forum: http://forum.dotahomer.com
Download: http://www.dotahomer.com

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Round 62F - Changes & Discussion  (Read 35095 times)
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #165 on: September 21, 2015, 05:42:53 PM

Rework Aghanim's Scepter:

New Requirements:
Soul Booster + Ultimate Orb + Sange/Yasha/Eul's Scepter

New Bonus Stats
+ 20% base hit pool and base mana pool
+ 10 to STRENGTH, AGILITY & INTELLIGENCE
+ 30 to main stat(bonus from Sange/Yasha/Eul's )
Increase power of hero uniqueness

AGILITY
Stealth Assassin  - 4 bonus attack per 3 AGILITY pt
Ursa Warrior - 12% bonus damage for each consecutive attack up to 60% max
Anti-Mage - Mana burn based on 60/120/180% of attack damage & 45% spell resistance
Shadow Fiend - 45/65/85% armor reduction against enemy
Bloodseeker - 30% extra attack damage to target with less than 30% of hp pool and restore 80% of hp based on enemy's hp pool when killed
Gorgon - 60% more armor effectiveness & regenerate 1 mana for every 3 attacking damage points

~ to be continued

New Item Upgrades

Prismatic Scepter
components: Prismatic Pendant & Eul's Scepter
gives: +55 Intelligence +10 Strength +10 Agility +2,000 mana regeneration +10% spell success rate

Helion Hammer
components: Sunprism Pendant & Sange
gives: +55 Strength +10 Agility +10 Intelligence  +100 attack +8% health regen

Aquatos Blade
components: Pendant of Aquatic & Yasha
gives: +55 Agility  +10 Strength  +10 Intelligence  +50 armor +10% armor effectiveness

~ not yet final. need tweaking to balance it out

base on uniqueness is too complex.
while new items, why u hate STR so much =/ health regen seriously =/
torque
Monster Kill

View Profile
Reply #166 on: September 21, 2015, 11:12:55 PM

while new items, why u hate STR so much =/ health regen seriously =/

Lol. I don't hate STR. Its my favorite class.  Grin

As I said on my post, I still need to tweak them.

killua
Monster Kill

Justice is hell.

View Profile
Reply #167 on: September 21, 2015, 11:23:02 PM

Player   Assist
scourge   C H I (#1832)     246
scourge   Sigma (#2510)     165
scourge   Multi1001 (#3901)     154
sentinel   Slaughter (#1930)     137
sentinel   ahlaingm (#2501)     80
scourge   PSI (#1998)     74
scourge   FUNeralbell (#2758)     68
sentinel   BlAcKpiG (#2201)     64
sentinel   Night Wings (#1027)     62
sentinel   Nazgul (#3847)     61

LOD should investigate if the assists above are genuine team play. Every round is like this. To think that it is just Fun Round. Who on earth will spend time doing this? LOL. LOD, please display the highest player who are being assisted with name of the assistant. This way we can monitor who is receiving assists from time to time.

"Give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."
David
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #168 on: September 21, 2015, 11:28:34 PM

Player   Assist

LOD should investigate if the assists above are genuine team play. Every round is like this. To think that it is just Fun Round. Who on earth will spend time doing this? LOL. LOD, please display the highest player who are being assisted with name of the assistant. This way we can monitor who is receiving assists from time to time.

Should really investigate properly. Note their email and ban them next round  Grin

killua
Monster Kill

Justice is hell.

View Profile
Reply #169 on: September 21, 2015, 11:38:04 PM

Player   Assist

Should really investigate properly. Note their email and ban them next round  Grin

I wonder what's the best algorithm to automatically detect this. Maybe we need JARVIS to analyze the attack patterns of these guys.  Roll Eyes

McMasTeR
Godlike

Im[F]earless

View Profile
Reply #170 on: September 22, 2015, 12:56:16 AM

Player   Assist

Dear LOD,

Please check this id :  (#2291) ulquiorra or aka killua, a well know feeder account every round. Feeder account without fail.

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #171 on: September 22, 2015, 10:56:12 AM

banning wont really solve the issue. next rd new emails will be created for same purpose.
the fundamental issue is the system itself does encourage multiplaying =/
zHaKkAs
Monster Kill

GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일)

View Profile
Reply #172 on: September 22, 2015, 11:09:06 PM

banning wont really solve the issue. next rd new emails will be created for same purpose.
the fundamental issue is the system itself does encourage multiplaying =/
Yup agreed !!!!

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #173 on: September 25, 2015, 10:21:46 AM

another thing i have suggested to LoD personally, i wonder u guys agree:
REMOVE CLAN TROOPS SYSTEM.
this thing is stopping new players IMO.
for many rounds, I wish to play as solo as i dont feel want to get tied to a CLAN.
but then, without a proper clan, i will lose a lot of GOLD COMPARED TO OTHERS who are in one.
end up, i skipped the rounds. whats the point to play if I dont want a clan, and i will be so far behind in gold =/

a CLAN should be fun, and supportive. and i think thats all it needs. GOLD from job and troops? i hope it get scrapped real soon.
so that we will together see a NEED for a better clan system that enhance "Fun" and "Teamwork" elements.
zHaKkAs
Monster Kill

GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일)

View Profile
Reply #174 on: September 25, 2015, 01:38:29 PM

for many rounds, I wish to play as solo as i dont feel want to get tied to a CLAN.
but then, without a proper clan, i will lose a lot of GOLD COMPARED TO OTHERS who are in one.
end up, i skipped the rounds. whats the point to play if I dont want a clan, and i will be so far behind in gold =/

a CLAN should be fun, and supportive. and i think thats all it needs. GOLD from job and troops? i hope it get scrapped real soon.
so that we will together see a NEED for a better clan system that enhance "Fun" and "Teamwork" elements.
I think clan is way in which different players from all the region of world join together and intract with each other. I still remember when I joined wd only 2 player were playing WD from my country and I didn't know anyone else and now only due to clan system I know so many of wd player from different countries. ...so removing it is not a nice idea...better continue this ..it's also nice to manage clan creeping I think lots of people like this...

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #175 on: September 25, 2015, 03:38:05 PM

I think clan is way in which different players from all the region of world join together and intract with each other. I still remember when I joined wd only 2 player were playing WD from my country and I didn't know anyone else and now only due to clan system I know so many of wd player from different countries. ...so removing it is not a nice idea...better continue this ..it's also nice to manage clan creeping I think lots of people like this...

Specially if you have max clan exploration Wink
tamtam
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #176 on: September 27, 2015, 12:48:20 AM

Player   Assist

Dear LOD,

Please check this id :  (#2291) ulquiorra or aka killua, a well know feeder account every round. Feeder account without fail.

Well. I can be a witness that the multi1001 is a real account. :p

killua
Monster Kill

Justice is hell.

View Profile
Reply #177 on: September 27, 2015, 12:55:45 AM

MKB > BUTTERFLY

The only purpose of evasion for this round is to reduce the damage by 50% because of True Strike.
50% sure damage for STR or AGI (at late game) is more than enough to kill AGI/INT heroes with naturally low HP.

Even if we reduce the percentage sure damage, it's not applicable, because of the high damage output of STR heroes. We need to find an alternative for this.

I suggest to change the logic of consecutive attacks. When we attack consecutively, only the successful events should be counted for damage calculation. We need to remove the chance of all attacks being evaded. This will improve heroes with related abilities such as Nerubian and Ursa Warrior.

Additional Suggestion:

1. Upon closing all the lanes, please add at least 1-hour Round Timer, where all attacks are still counted. The rank will still be updated after the clock. At least, it will add something new to the gameplay that we have every round. Most of the time, players are controlling the lanes. So if we will add this in the game, the other players will try to really end it and activate the ending timer.
Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:07:57 PM by killua Logged

killua
Monster Kill

Justice is hell.

View Profile
Reply #178 on: September 28, 2015, 05:22:26 PM

Dear LOD,

Is it? Our Kill/Death ratio is almost the same, for every 5 kills, yours is 5 deaths while mine is 6.  Cool

(#2253) zeta   

VS

(#2291) ulquiorra

If it's not fun round, our deaths will be lesser. The mere fact that we are just 2-3 turn food from STR and INTs if we are on the offensive mode.

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #179 on: September 29, 2015, 07:42:47 PM

i DID NOT suggest to scrap "clan". i suggest to scrap the clan job and troops system.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS