Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 02:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  
Author Topic: Round 62F - Changes & Discussion  (Read 35098 times)
Lazybone21
Unstoppable

LIV SUX

View Profile
Reply #180 on: October 05, 2015, 10:55:59 PM

i think ur idea isnt good.U told that new players wont play cuz of clan r u insane.I think ur idea is killing the game.U are proposing ur trouble not for the game.Dont care about new come.Need to care old ppl and need to seduce retire players to come back this game  Cool

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #181 on: October 06, 2015, 10:29:26 AM

i think ur idea isnt good.U told that new players wont play cuz of clan r u insane.I think ur idea is killing the game.U are proposing ur trouble not for the game.Dont care about new come.Need to care old ppl and need to seduce retire players to come back this game  Cool

i will leave immediately if this game isnt going to attract new comers. a game that stop growing is dying, pure fact.

and, i am not playing this fun round becoz of clan. ask Dpro. =)
i dont like joining a clan. i want a relaxing game, and solo suits me better.
but solo = losing TONS of gold = lose others alot = whats the POINT to play? =/
and... new players are mostly going to... SOLO for 1-2 rounds first.
and they will get PISSED when lose like crap becoz no experience on this game, further losing hell lots of gold.
i believe there arent much new player in this game. so i am prepared to leave this game again, anytime soon =)
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:36:35 AM by StTomato Logged
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #182 on: October 06, 2015, 10:25:26 PM

i think ur idea isnt good.U told that new players wont play cuz of clan r u insane.I think ur idea is killing the game.U are proposing ur trouble not for the game.Dont care about new come.Need to care old ppl and need to seduce retire players to come back this game  Cool

i will leave immediately if this game isnt going to attract new comers. a game that stop growing is dying, pure fact.

and, i am not playing this fun round becoz of clan. ask Dpro. =)
i dont like joining a clan. i want a relaxing game, and solo suits me better.
but solo = losing TONS of gold = lose others alot = whats the POINT to play? =/
and... new players are mostly going to... SOLO for 1-2 rounds first.
and they will get PISSED when lose like crap becoz no experience on this game, further losing hell lots of gold.
i believe there arent much new player in this game. so i am prepared to leave this game again, anytime soon =)

Solo was discontinued for very valid reasons   rounds back.. and yes it brought cons with it..   i have nothing against solo... just it shouldn't get abused like earlier over clan players

And yes there are few new players a round before this fun round...
Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 10:28:44 PM by D.Pro Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS