Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 02:43:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Round 41 to 62 Ranking Stats  (Read 6544 times)
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #15 on: September 10, 2015, 10:31:06 PM

Lazy to post 50+ names... rest assured i won't quit on you noob... and  for lod he shouldn't listen to players who are  just making suggestions for personal grudges and issues
50+ names. Really? That many players were playing INT last round(s)  Shocked Shocked. But you won't name them Grin. Every time it'll be some excuse, some lame absurd baloney Grin.

Aaah #Lazy is the new excuse now Grin. Okay forget 50, just post links of "5" INT players who just quit because of recent changes. 5 is big number? Okay how about 3? 2? 1? 0.1? Any link at all Grin? BULL POOP Grin.

Personal grudges and issues Grin? Again a "baseless" comment. My "suggestions" were backed by history of rankings (and other factors that I mentioned in my other threads). What is your comment backed by? Backed by Laziness? Backed by "OtherTime"? Backed by 50+ imaginary INT Players who Quit because of recent game changes Grin.

In-fact, just keep going, I want to see your limit. How much bull poop you can get out of your head Grin. Apparently, it's definitely full of it Cheesy

[-I'm here to eXpress, not to impress-]
D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 10, 2015, 10:38:28 PM

Lazy to post 50+ names... rest assured i won't quit on you noob... and  for lod he shouldn't listen to players who are  just making suggestions for personal grudges and issues
50+ names. Really? That many players were playing INT last round(s)  Shocked Shocked. But you won't name them Grin. Every time it'll be some excuse, some lame absurd baloney Grin.

Aaah #Lazy is the new excuse now Grin. Okay forget 50, just post links of "5" INT players who just quit because of recent changes. 5 is big number? Okay how about 3? 2? 1? 0.1? Any link at all Grin? BULL POOP Grin.

Personal grudges and issues Grin? Again a "baseless" comment. My "suggestions" were backed by history of rankings (and other factors that I mentioned in my other threads). What is your comment backed by? Backed by Laziness? Backed by "OtherTime"? Backed by 50+ imaginary INT Players who Quit because of recent game changes Grin.

In-fact, just keep going, I want to see your limit. How much bull poop you can get out of your head Grin. Apparently, it's definitely full of it Cheesy

Irritating in discussion is no talent pa g...  frieza last rd Bulma last rd... anarchy last rd.... quit wd... and drop the picking of  phrases... it helps nothing.... 
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 10, 2015, 10:52:58 PM

Irritating in discussion is no talent pa g...  frieza last rd Bulma last rd... anarchy last rd.... quit wd... and drop the picking of  phrases... it helps nothing.... 
OMG, you called this "discussion"  Shocked Shocked Shocked? That's a new Grin.
I can have better discussion with my gold fish or a brick in the street Grin. Both of them make more sense than you ever did (or will try to do) Grin.

You're not discussing but disgusting Grin.

Don't blame me Grin. Fact will always be irritating to fallacy Grin. Not my fault Grin.
Links to their quit posts please Grin. All I could search was the last round player cards and nothing else.

Waiting for links to see how valid is your argument about INT players quitting because of recent changes. 50+ names Grin. Pathetic Grin.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 10, 2015, 10:56:11 PM

OMG, you called this "discussion"  Shocked Shocked Shocked? That's a new Grin.
I can have better discussion with my gold fish or a brick in the street Grin. Both of them make more sense than you ever did (or will try to do) Grin.

You're not discussing but disgusting Grin.

Don't blame me Grin. Fact will always be irritating to fallacy Grin. Not my fault Grin.
Links to their quit posts please Grin. All I could search was the last round player cards and nothing else.

Waiting for links to see how valid is your argument about INT players quitting because of recent changes. 50+ names Grin. Pathetic Grin.

Die waiting i dont share my private talks with my friends on public forum
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 10, 2015, 11:02:51 PM

Die waiting i dont share my imaginary talks with my imaginary 50+ friends on public forum
Fixed it for you  Kiss.

Well you can PM me Grin. It won't be public Grin.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 10, 2015, 11:05:38 PM

Die waiting i dont share my imaginary talks with my imaginary 50+ friends on public forum
Fixed it for you  Kiss.

Well you can PM me Grin. It won't be public Grin.
No i don't have to... i just notified  what happen when lod listen to noobs like you pa g...   enjoy feeding
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 10, 2015, 11:11:51 PM

No i don't have to... i just notified  what happen when lod listen to noobs like you pa g...   enjoy feeding
Story of your pathetic life in a nutshell:

Post # 1 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... PLAYERS ARE QUITTING BECAUSE OF STUPID NOOB CHANGES

Post # 2 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... I Assure you there are MANY MORE PLAYERS. Just trust my words because I have nothing to prove Sad *cry*

Post # 3 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... Don't ask me about the names / links. I'm just lazy.

Post # 4 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... (Random futile attempt to avoid and escape what was wrote in previous posts).

Post # 5 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... Can't disclose my 50+ friends. Yes I CAN share that they quit but can't share anything else on public forum *cry cry*.

Post # 6 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... I just notified what I WANT YOU TO THINK, doesn't matter it's true or not.. I SAY IT SO YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 11, 2015, 06:43:16 AM

Story of your pathetic life in a nutshell:

Post # 1 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... PLAYERS ARE QUITTING BECAUSE OF STUPID NOOB CHANGES

Post # 2 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... I Assure you there are MANY MORE PLAYERS. Just trust my words because I have nothing to prove Sad *cry*

Post # 3 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... Don't ask me about the names / links. I'm just lazy.

Post # 4 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... (Random futile attempt to avoid and escape what was wrote in previous posts).

Post # 5 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... Can't disclose my 50+ friends. Yes I CAN share that they quit but can't share anything else on public forum *cry cry*.

Post # 6 --- Bla bla bla.. Bu bu buubu.. Bla bla bla.. Some more Bla bla bla and ... I just notified what I WANT YOU TO THINK, doesn't matter it's true or not.. I SAY IT SO YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT.
Story of a noob

He thinks he won't feed by bringing noob changes
 Reality check... he will still feed.. like always...
HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #23 on: September 11, 2015, 07:37:02 AM

Story of a noob

Nice of you to share your "biography" with us Grin.

D.Pro
Wicked Sick

proness defined!

View Profile
Reply #24 on: September 11, 2015, 07:41:58 AM

Story of a noob

Nice of you to share your "biography" with us Grin.

bwahaha
StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #25 on: September 11, 2015, 09:27:11 AM

Hate, just face this. You may throw in as much facts and suggestions u want.
But if u keep replying others feedback with offensive manner, this is no longer a discussion.
When u stop discussing, dont post here. Just pm LoD on what u want.
Forum is for discussion, unless u are the admin.
Hennrick
Godlike

Rampage!!!

View Profile
Reply #26 on: September 11, 2015, 02:29:32 PM

more popcorn pls  Grin

this kind of thread is just like my newspaper every morning or a cup of coffee before going to office  Roll Eyes

HaTE
Monster Kill

[-BoRn 2B WiLd-]

View Profile
Reply #27 on: September 11, 2015, 05:00:01 PM

But if u keep replying others feedback with offensive manner, this is no longer a discussion.
I understand. It's not something I'm proud to do.

But have you seen the "feedback" this guy is providing? Take your time and check his so called feedback.

The thread was going fine untill he posted an off-topic random comment accusing me for making "INT" players quit becsuse of recent changes. Then I simply asked him about the players who quit and from there began his excuses.

Please let me know what kind of feedback he provided? If it's positive feedback, I welcome it but if it's some random invalid information presented as a "Fact" which "accuses" a specific person then that person has the right to defend him/herself.

Once again, I request you to help me find any kind of "feedback" in his post. Thank you.

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #28 on: September 12, 2015, 09:29:26 AM

I understand. It's not something I'm proud to do.

But have you seen the "feedback" this guy is providing? Take your time and check his so called feedback.

The thread was going fine untill he posted an off-topic random comment accusing me for making "INT" players quit becsuse of recent changes. Then I simply asked him about the players who quit and from there began his excuses.

Please let me know what kind of feedback he provided? If it's positive feedback, I welcome it but if it's some random invalid information presented as a "Fact" which "accuses" a specific person then that person has the right to defend him/herself.

Once again, I request you to help me find any kind of "feedback" in his post. Thank you.

If thats the case why u reply on those non related feedback? Why u "discuss" such nonsense?
U guys endless (and stupid) arguement waste my time scrolling down to find important data. Lol.
shenron
Monster Kill

FF` MY|Maekerz

View Profile
Reply #29 on: September 12, 2015, 12:12:19 PM

more popcorn pls  Grin

this kind of thread is just like my newspaper every morning or a cup of coffee before going to office  Roll Eyes
i got caramel popcorn and pepsi  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS