Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
October 15, 2019, 02:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game: http://www.webdota.net
Forum: http://forum.dotahomer.com
Download: http://www.dotahomer.com

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: To LOD and WD players  (Read 3429 times)
Lazybone21
Unstoppable

LIV SUX

View Profile
on: September 26, 2015, 11:48:06 AM

I would like to suggest some idea for game balance and prevent multi purpose.

First of all,I would like to say these ideas are not only from me but also from wd frds,my experience.

1.For Strs nothing to change.They are so far so good.Maybe they can dominate new round for new item<MKB>.

2.For intls now becoming suck cuz of new idea.

Black King Bar - 20% chance to block spell and no mana needed, instead of 35% with 100 mana

It will killing intls  heroes and spoiling the game.

For solution,Black King bar wont effect mana burn from any type of physical attack.

Only work using turn mana burn.It also prevents multi purpose.

3.For Agility need to change so many points.

Terror will not work against Agility heroes and zero return damage will now work on consecutive attacks

It make Agility heroes cant aim agi heroes and also pushing intls to kill.

No good idea,Terror should work all kind of heores.

Anti Mage - Mana burn based on 50/100/150% of attack damage & 40% spell resistance

Anti Mage is the best to chase rank for agility hero and only offensive heroes among the agility heroes.

So Anti Mage unique should be 50/100/200/ mana burn and 30% spell resistance.It is fair for AM and intls players.

For items for agility heroes,Buriza kanyoon chance should be 45% and max at 2 Buriza.It will help a lot for agility heroes crazy.They can manage one item slot for their own idea.

Thats my personal idea,Agility heroes should have Sunder health cuz intls and str can kill all type of heroes but agility heroes can kill only inl and agility.That might be argument.

Sunder health for agility heroes,Fizzle chance 20%,mana cost 1100 ,w sunder health leave 50% , work on only str heroes and can use at lvl 6 agility heroes.All u guys know that agility heroes have few amount of mana and at late game str heroes hp at least have 20k.So with new sunder health agility heroes have to use at least 4 turns to kill str heroes.With bf chance more turn to to kill str heroes.

With agility sunder health,more fun for agility players and more balance.

In my conclusion,Dear LOD,pls dont listen stupid idea from stupid ppl if my suggestions stupid for u pls dont listen.LOD pls dont make stupid ideas for Web Dota because these consequence directly come to Web Dota fun.

thuglife
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 09:51:41 PM

What am i doing here?
U dont need to change this and that every round. Its funny!!!

1. AM should be same old same to fight those Intel. Pls???
2. Cant terror on agi is bullshit!!! ( How to kill agi vs agi ) sf rocks, btw!
3. We welcome new items but MKB make agi become food enrage + mkb = Str rocks
4. 50% sunder - Str rocks again
5. No mana cost on bkb - not bad - good for STR (lmfao)
6. Buriza should be 45% ( scarface is right )
7. Register system should change, just make 1 time register with real player nick from forum.
   Every round will be same nick.  That will stop multies and last hit!
8. Should get real good GM who understand real game flow and active. I miss Saint!!!
9. Last hitting should banned except who deal more than 50% dmg on target from real different IP.
10. Make the round a bit longer.

So what els???
Oh one thing,
I deleted my last rd account" Cocky cuz my friends got banned!! Im sorry for Shan and Massoud!!!
i think i need to write  some guides of Agi, Str, and Intel for those noobies to get at least top 10.
Lolz fk it!!! I wont write any guide, lmfao!!!
Bye!!!

Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:12:20 PM by thuglife Logged

shenron
Monster Kill

FF` MY|Maekerz

View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 11:40:09 PM

What am i doing here?
U dont need to change this and that every round. Its funny!!!

1. AM should be same old same to fight those Intel. Pls???
2. Cant terror on agi is bullshit!!! ( How to kill agi vs agi ) sf rocks, btw!
3. We welcome new items but MKB make agi become food enrage + mkb = Str rocks
4. 50% sunder - Str rocks again
5. No mana cost on bkb - not bad - good for STR (lmfao)
6. Buriza should be 45% ( scarface is right )
7. Register system should change, just make 1 time register with real player nick from forum.
8. Should get real good GM who understand real game flow and active. I miss Saint!!!
9. Last hitting should banned except who deal more than 50% dmg on target from real different IP.
10. Make the round a bit longer.

So what els???
Oh one thing,
I deleted my last rd account" Cocky cuz my friends got banned!! Im sorry for Shan and Massoud!!!
i think i need to write  some guides of Agi, Str, and Intel for those noobies to get at least top 10.
Lolz fk it!!! I wont write any guide, lmfao!!!
Bye!!!

all thanks to hate  Grin Grin Grin
MKB BKB 50% all in favor for str

and i will kill you for leaving last round  Angry Angry Angry

-19-
Wicked Sick

i R nooB

View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 12:19:18 AM

This! but someone HATE this suggestion

thuglife
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 01:18:07 AM

This! but someone HATE this suggestion

Yeah lolz!!!
And i dont understand why Lod keep changing too much every round even dont really need to!!!

thuglife
Unstoppable

View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 27, 2015, 01:20:31 AM

@shan - im sorry, Honey!!!

StTomato
Immortal Contributor
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 08:11:52 PM

1. Be real. 20% block chance vs 35% block chance man. That's a 43% decrease of the trigger chance. The REAL issue is BKB get bugged this rd and trigger far too often that 20%.
2. I do agree the idea of Terror doesnt work on AGI is silly.
3. AM - 100/150/200% mana break + 30% resist is fine with me.
4. Sunder, spell damage, etc, need reworked, that I agree.
5. I would never agree with Buriza going more than 30%. Reason stated many times. And no thanks, making AGI crazy isnt what I call balance.
6. In the past the rounds are balanced << the statistic disagree, too many INT in top for rounds.

Many suggestions have been made to improve AGI, to be as strong as the other classes.
Also there are suggestions to balance up STR and INT. I hope LOD read through all of them though.
Lazybone21
Unstoppable

LIV SUX

View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 11:23:06 AM

1. Be real. 20% block chance vs 35% block chance man. That's a 43% decrease of the trigger chance. The REAL issue is BKB get bugged this rd and trigger far too often that 20%.
2. I do agree the idea of Terror doesnt work on AGI is silly.
3. AM - 100/150/200% mana break + 30% resist is fine with me.
4. Sunder, spell damage, etc, need reworked, that I agree.
5. I would never agree with Buriza going more than 30%. Reason stated many times. And no thanks, making AGI crazy isnt what I call balance.
6. In the past the rounds are balanced << the statistic disagree, too many INT in top for rounds.

Many suggestions have been made to improve AGI, to be as strong as the other classes.
Also there are suggestions to balance up STR and INT. I hope LOD read through all of them though.

BkB  should be 20% chance and wont mana burn by any type of physical attack is fair for intl.

In old days of web dota,i will say yes but nowadays DDR,few ppl it mean low target for agility hero.On the other hand,Str and Intl can put str and intl items for not only attacking but also defending for them.For agility,putting 3 buriza kanyon for dmg  it means 4 items slot will be defending items slot,if  u put Mojor 3 items slot for defending and need to train damaging books to work 3 buriza.so risky for agility.Str and Intl can train their main status for attacking and defending.For agility need to train dmg,agility,str and armor.

In my opinion,Agility do need buriza chance 45% and stack at 2.

I agree with your ideas except no.5.

Hennrick
Godlike

Rampage!!!

View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 05, 2015, 04:16:35 PM

I miss the AM with 40% magic def and 300% mana burn then suddenly w ild SF appears feeds on me  Grin

Lazybone21
Unstoppable

LIV SUX

View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 05, 2015, 10:48:08 PM

haha SF will bully all agility if agility cant use terror to agility

shenron
Monster Kill

FF` MY|Maekerz

View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 01:10:21 PM

RIP webdota Cry Cry

tipidus
Monster Kill

Dont like me?good, please hate me.i dun ned ya luv

View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 04:39:29 PM

WD WD
done ! done ! done !
Grin Grin

0rgaZm
Unstoppable

..why so serious?..

View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 09, 2015, 12:53:57 PM

New round pls Sad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS