Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
August 21, 2019, 11:15:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Game: http://www.webdota.net
Forum: http://forum.dotahomer.com
Download: http://www.dotahomer.com

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Sticky] Game Suggestion  (Read 349551 times)
lordclay

View Profile
Reply #1365 on: February 05, 2016, 01:03:30 PM

Though I enjoyed Round 65 with last 16% lane lasting 2 days... especially with  Fingerlickingood & Domino healing the lanes up to 1%-2% & distressing some of our insomniacs.
I'm here to suggest that IF the LAST lane drops below 5% or 10 % ONE of these happens:

1. Fountain closes & everyone there gets kicked out to the last lane. That side gains 35% dmg reflection.
Think of it as the end of a DOTA game wherein the losing side's fountain is no longer a safe place, BUT if you do chase them into the fountain, the Fountain burns you down.

OR

2.A. The Fountain becomes hookable, with 50% hook success rate (all hero types regardless of Int stat)). The hooked player gains 35% dmg reflection buff until he/she dies or TP's back to the fountain/other lane.

2.B. The Fountain becomes hookable, with 100% hook success rate, a RANDOM POOR SOUL gets dragged out (Mwahahaha Grin). The hooked player gains 35% dmg reflection buff until he/she dies or TP's back to the fountain/other lane.

MAYBE use the same Hook Spell. OR level 6+ players  gain "EMPEROR'S HOOKi" Spell when lane drops below 5% or 10%. (the Spell name can be different, get the pun?! Cheesy Angry)
Well, whichever code is easier I guess.
A Hero shouldn't just go "Godlike" then TP to the fountain, feel safe, & watch the World Tree/the Lich King BURN.  Shocked Angry
MY LIFE FOR NER'ZHUL!!  Grin

killua
Monster Kill

Justice is hell.

View Profile
Reply #1366 on: February 05, 2016, 08:45:28 PM

There's should be a time limit for the those who are hiding in the fountain. During end game, almost everyone is already hiding to avoid lowering of rank.

"Give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."
lonelykidz
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #1367 on: February 17, 2016, 10:58:36 AM

Since there will not have the clan system for the coming round 66, the creep system need to be revised.

For the creep, every 500 hp Agi need 2 turns,  str/int hero need 1 turn to kill it.

IE,
i) Kobold Taskmaster  HP: 3000
Agi hero will need 12 turns to kill it. Str/int hero need 6 turns to kill.

ii) Satyr Soulstealer HP: 3850  (Roundup become 4000)
Agi hero will need 16 turns to kill it. Str/int hero need 8 turns to kill.

iii) Polar Furbolg Champion HP: 4200  (Rounddown become 4000)
Agi hero will need 16 turns to kill it. Str/int hero need 8 turns to kill.

Every 50 damage up to 500 damage, agi will need 1 turn lesser to kill a creep. After 500 damage, every 100 damage agi will need 1 turn lesser to kill a creep.
Every 25 str/int stats up to 150 str/int, str/int will need 1 turn lesser to kill a creep. After 150 str/int, every 50 str/int stats str/int will need 1 turn lesser to kill a creep.

IE,
i) an agi hero has 430 damage (Roundup to 450)
The agi hero will need 7 turns to kill Satyr Soulstealer.

ii) Str/int has 60 str/int stats (Round up to 50)
The str/int hero wlll need 7 turns to kill Satyr Soulstealer.

iii) an agi hero has 660 damage (Roundup to 700)
The agi hero will need 12 turns to kill Orge Lord.

iv) Str/int has 224 str/int stats (Round down to 200)
The str/int hero wlll need 5 turns to kill Orge Lord.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS