Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
December 05, 2020, 03:47:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 116
  Print  
Author Topic: Hattrick  (Read 555517 times)
StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
on: January 02, 2007, 06:24:28 PM

those who playing Hattrick, plz write down your team info here~

Hattrick player - Hattrick team (team ID):
sttomato - StTomato (138624)
Jijou - Torn Ligaments (76770)
jamesliang - Jamesliang (398700)
L0rD3v1L - DeVLiTTl3 (73133)
myth - BringItAwn (73156)
xSTREAKx - STREAK (138801)
crazy25kid - Plue (138661)
ADsiao - ADsiao (137612)
Ardeath - Chomisiao FC (1832783)
dagnarus - Kambing FC (138748)
evilboy4life - Maju F.C (398882)

I had also written a guide based on my experience, hope it helps!
Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 11:32:49 PM by sttomato Logged
BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 09:31:11 PM

wow...looks like a fun game...i will join for play....how its like Huh like nokia football crazy the fantasy team???

StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 10:10:54 AM

when u register and get a team, your players will be random. some good some weak some totally useless. strong player of coz u better keep them. weak player u may keep if you want to save $$. useless player better just fire off. then u see which position need recruit new player. you may buy new players in the game from other team, using the "bid" system. the players selling will be open for everyone to buy (bid) for 3 days. who give the highest $$ will get the player. however i advice everyone not to buy players who worth more than RM 200k. in fact i suggest everyone try to buy those below RM 100k. :p and u mustnt use over RM 800k. in starting your team will be kinda sucky and lose a lot of game. therefore your sponsors and supporters will be unhappy with u, and give u very little $$ every week. you will need RM 300k to pass the first season. your team should be quite ok in the second season IF you buy the right player (good and cheap player) and trained, played them well.

you will be guided in the game. it has a "license" system which ask u to try things out in the game. once u done the "mission", you will be given $$.

p/s: the $$ in the game is seperated into many type of currency. those in malaysia will be using RM. other country has other currency. eg. USD (for USA) and 1 USD = RM 4. very cool eh? so real ^_^
jamesliang
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 11:43:01 AM

i registered n waiting for the registration e-mail....
now has pass 12hours 14minit n 37 second oredy...
where is the e-mail!!!! Angry

L0rD3v1L
Godlike

~~

View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 12:04:47 PM

u need to log in that game 1st...
once u log in, then an email will be send to u together wif verification code

iCare

View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 01:04:06 PM

the game is playing Real money or wat ? how is the game work just like webdota ?

Jijou
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 04:53:17 PM

sttomato owns!
My team name: Torn Ligaments (currently last in my league - noob)
Region: Oceania
jamesliang
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 07:55:52 PM

u need to log in that game 1st...
once u log in, then an email will be send to u together wif verification code

thx !!!
u saved me after 21 hour 6minit n 21 second!!! Grin
Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 08:01:46 PM by jamesliang Logged

L0rD3v1L
Godlike

~~

View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 10:18:48 PM

i think u still hav to wait somemore...
cos now u are in waiting list rite?

i have been in waiting list for 2 days... Shocked

jamesliang
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 11:18:19 PM

yalo....boring....

BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 09:11:04 AM

when u register and get a team, your players will be random. some good some weak some totally useless. strong player of coz u better keep them. weak player u may keep if you want to save $$. useless player better just fire off. then u see which position need recruit new player. you may buy new players in the game from other team, using the "bid" system. the players selling will be open for everyone to buy (bid) for 3 days. who give the highest $$ will get the player. however i advice everyone not to buy players who worth more than RM 200k. in fact i suggest everyone try to buy those below RM 100k. :p and u mustnt use over RM 800k. in starting your team will be kinda sucky and lose a lot of game. therefore your sponsors and supporters will be unhappy with u, and give u very little $$ every week. you will need RM 300k to pass the first season. your team should be quite ok in the second season IF you buy the right player (good and cheap player) and trained, played them well.

you will be guided in the game. it has a "license" system which ask u to try things out in the game. once u done the "mission", you will be given $$.

p/s: the $$ in the game is seperated into many type of currency. those in malaysia will be using RM. other country has other currency. eg. USD (for USA) and 1 USD = RM 4. very cool eh? so real ^_^

fight wif who?? real player??? or AI?

Jijou
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 04, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

Mainly you will play against other players who have their own teams as well. Occasionally, there are teams that are not controlled by anyone, since the owner has been inactive for far too long. These are know as bot teams and you can thrash them easily, but it gets boring after a while. There was a season where I was in a league where the rest are bot teams. I won every single game by very big margins, but it does not give you the satisfaction of challenging a "real" opponent.
StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 04, 2007, 12:00:05 PM

1) most time play with real players, some are "bot".
2) you need to activate the account after u register, the activate code will be sent to your email in 10 minutes.
3) after activated, you will be in "waiting list". you will have to wait for sometime, until you are given a team. (mostly 1-7 days)
4) i got my team fastest in 1 day. my old account (bankrupted...) has been given after 2 days. well well i am not multiplayer, my old account i buy too much players and bankrupt, then i just create a new one, kinda pity since i wasted quite many weeks on da old team >_<
5) so i adviced u guys not to over spend $$ :p players u only need buy those passable/solid skill player.
6) before you buy player, better go to the game rules there, read "match" and "player", so tat u know wat player u should buy for each position. Smiley
Jijou
Wicked Sick

View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 04, 2007, 04:02:51 PM

sttomato owns!
want to arrange a friendly?
StTomato
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 04:39:57 PM

waks~ i use friendly to train new players only >_< sure lose to u. hehe. and i dont own. u own~~ your team 3 years already. so strong @_@

btw, those who had got their team, plz list your name, teamname and team id here ^_^ then every week i got extra matches to watch ^.^ yahoo~
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 116
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS