Dota & Web Dota Community
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
December 06, 2019, 06:57:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is a closed forum, please get member with at least "Wicked Sick" rank to recommend your email for registration, read here

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best intel hero  (Read 38139 times)
NP
Unstoppable

haa haa....:D

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2007, 12:26:43 PM »

There're many intel heroes in both ST and SC.Some are only supporters.But some may b attackers and supporters.However i like Zeus so much.His ligthning are so effective.Level 6 is so sweet in killing enermy with refresher orb.I Grin Grin think.Give suggestion about this topic.Thx.......

Counter
Monster Kill

GOD SIAT

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 12:50:29 PM »

I prefer Rhasta.... too many good skill for killing and supporting.
Lighting
Hex
Tie
Ulti wards

Can be both pusher and killers.

GOD
jamesliang
Beyond Godlike

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2007, 07:21:27 PM »

i love ogre magi...its multi cast so gay...

btw...u reposted this topic...there is a post that ask us to tell them which is ur favourite int hero..
check it plz...

NP
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2007, 04:11:20 AM »

Rhasta's Hex and Tie are good at gangbang 1 hero.But in battle this spell is almost useless.I think.And Utli wards is good in early time but later it become money for enermy hero.1 hit 1 die.

jasonred79
Monster Kill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2007, 06:43:38 AM »

Well, rhasta's tie/net thingy during battle, I sort of agree. But HEX??? Nope, during battle, that thing is so useful.
As for the wards ulti, well, I'd rather have the enemies hit the wards than hit my hero!

For me, the best intel hero has to be obsidian gargoyle... Cause of his aura. You ever had Shadow Priest, Death Prophet, Jakiro and Lina all running down a lane together at lvl7 with him? They just spam their spells over and over as if they have infinite mana, you can't really stop them...

PUPU ML

Was,Is,Will always be a LEGEND!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 01:04:23 AM »

Id sayy Ogre Magi very good but he depends too much on Chance! New Hero STORM PowerFUL!

PuPu Rules. I Now (Present,here),, was (past before) and later( always) Will be an unforgettable Legend!

All Hail Master PuPU
Keep on smiling for shiny days!

PUPU ML
H3LL FiR3

I Belong To Jesus !!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 11:32:50 AM »

I choose Twins head dragon !!! good at supporting and killing  Wink  Wink  Wink also good at battle. not need too much items for him.. right??  Wink  Wink

NP
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 02:26:15 PM »

I choose Twins head dragon !!! good at supporting and killing Wink Wink Wink also good at battle. not need too much items for him.. right?? Wink Wink
Twin Head Dragon need a lot of mana cos of his spell.need a lot of mana.unlike keeper of the light.......

RoseDragon
Beyond Godlike

Beyond Dragonlike

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 05:58:37 PM »

I choose Twins head dragon !!! good at supporting and killing Wink Wink Wink also good at battle. not need too much items for him.. right?? Wink Wink
Twin Head Dragon need a lot of mana cos of his spell.need a lot of mana.unlike keeper of the light.......

I only need bassilius as jakiro. If I gonna spams a lot more dual breath, I will add a void stone. Just enuf..

Legandary PuPu
Global Moderator
Beyond Godlike

All I know is I know nothing.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »

Id say the twin headed SHIMERA is the best Int Hero... But I'd say he needs an Eye of Skedi for life and mana! Because he has so many spells and enemy still capable for getting close to him! SO he takes a lot of damadge.. the hard thing about this hero if he misses spells... than he is a gonner. Unlike Lich... If youre a smart player.. You can get many early double kills with this guy!

Dante, Saint, PuPu, Ouch, Ploppy, Bouncing Betty, Tyrant, Tiny, Kito.
†Lebanese Army†
Round 44 - Changes (Scud's version)

No longer cute girl clan. all gays.

JOIN IRC, #Webdota !!!
RoseDragon
Beyond Godlike

Beyond Dragonlike

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 08:33:33 PM »

Hmm? I don't use skadi.

Me only needs:
chicken
basilius or empty bottle
2 bracer
boots of speed
dagger of escape
eul
boots of travel

Legandary PuPu
Global Moderator
Beyond Godlike

All I know is I know nothing.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2007, 03:35:25 AM »

HEHEH Yeah Most importantly the chicken! Why dagger of escape? Waste of gold and inventory... Who needs running away!? Lets just kill or die!

Dante, Saint, PuPu, Ouch, Ploppy, Bouncing Betty, Tyrant, Tiny, Kito.
†Lebanese Army†
Round 44 - Changes (Scud's version)

No longer cute girl clan. all gays.

JOIN IRC, #Webdota !!!
NP
Unstoppable

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 03:10:04 AM »

Hmm? I don't use skadi.

Me only needs:
chicken
basilius or empty bottle
2 bracer
boots of speed
dagger of escape
eul
boots of travel

How come with 1 boot of speed and 1 boot of travel Grin.1 for left leg and 1 for right leg........ Tongue rite Huh

RoseDragon
Beyond Godlike

Beyond Dragonlike

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 09:40:35 PM »

Hmm? I don't use skadi.

Me only needs:
chicken
basilius or empty bottle
2 bracer
boots of speed
dagger of escape
eul
boots of travel

How come with 1 boot of speed and 1 boot of travel Grin.1 for left leg and 1 for right leg........ Tongue rite Huh

no, I mean it first only a boot of speed and at late game if I make boots of travel zzzz.

I use dagger of escape because Jakiro had BAD.. VERY BAD turn speed. You need dagger to chase people and also to blink away. I used to open attack by using macropyte+ice path+ dual breath and then blink back so the enemies can't target me. There is no reason for me to keep in front while all my spells are delaying and jakiro's atk speed still sux even if you buy hyper stone..

Anyway, mekansm also a good item fro jakiro altough I don't like it.

BumbleStreak
Beyond Godlike

Portered.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2007, 07:09:18 PM »

actually there is a trick for rhasta to get scepter in just 30 minutes....my friend told me....really works.....so imba...

i think zeus is a pro INT hero....and pugna xD...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to:  

Play! Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS